Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Can't believe I was looking forward to this update. Far too short. Nor was there any character development, and as others have noticed the MC is far too restrained. Sister standing there in panties? Fuck here there and then, or later. Naked at the lake? Have more sex.

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
What? Why? NO
The game/story is called "Haley's Story". So what way do you think it would go from the start?
It's true, but there are a lot of games where you can end up with a non-title character (or alone). For instance Melody (3 alternative partners), MSMR (probably even easier to finish with other characters than with the tittle-one, alone), or Life with Mary. But as with other Viit games, I don't see it happen...
The only possibility I see is about the points you earn all game long. Maybe there will be a trigger in the end, a minimal score where she leaves if you are below... or it will just be gradations about how you're happy in you life with her...

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
h-24-47-Beauty.png
Something that always bugged me about Sandras model the bridge of her nose is to far out yeah yeah nitpick i know:LOL:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Something that always bugged me about Sandras model the bridge of her nose is to far out yeah yeah nitpick i know:LOL:
Here's hoping her friend can REALLY take her place after the break up. I mean, we fucked her once, but she has nowhere near the same level of interaction with Haley, which is a shame. She is a LOT cuter than the forced girlfriend :D

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I don't know what to say.. This game is like kinetic novel already, where almost nothing happens. At least on Sandra route. I can't even please myself with choices. It seems like I should wait version 1.0 to begin enjoy this game again. =/
And even then I somehow can't be sure that Sandra route would be interesting again :(

Reactions: viclog1

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I don't know what to say.. This game is like kinetic novel already, where almost nothing happens. At least on Sandra route. I can't even please myself with choices. It seems like I should wait version 1.0 to begin enjoy this game again. =/
And even then I somehow can't be sure that Sandra route would be interesting again :(
Yup, it looks like it is just playing with the choices we've made, but then again, since Haley's relationship is forced for the story, there are no meaningful choices to be had aside from the side characters really :(

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
quick question ... is there a new writer for this game .. if not why does Haley act so childish in this update ?

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
To be honest, I'm a bit diappointed with the Klaus "resolution" in this episode. Just a phone call "it's done" if you the chose the Pupster way, and absolutely nothing if you chose the alternative... I wasn't expecting something mindblowing, but it feels short...

Reactions: Black Swamp Ent.
Jul 20, 2020
To be honest, I'm a bit diappointed with the Klaus "resolution" in this episode. Just a phone call "it's done" if you the chose the Pupster way, and absolutely nothing if you chose the alternative... I wasn't expecting something mindblowing, but it feels short...
I agree, I was hoping for something more... "realistic" if that's the right term, like where Haley actually confronts him directly. Also I noticed her attitude seems a bit off from .93 (when I last played it), she seems too flippant and dismissive about everything, like her mind was broken after the whole Klaus issue came forward.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It's true, but there are a lot of games where you can end up with a non-title character (or alone). For instance Melody (3 alternative partners), MSMR (probably even easier to finish with other characters than with the tittle-one, alone), or Life with Mary. But as with other Viit games, I don't see it happen...
Have there been other games from Viitgames? Serious question, because I don't recall seeing any. Now, if you are talking about Ptolemy. you are correct in your analysis. In his previous games, the MC may have dalliances with other women, but never strays far from the main LI.

The question then arises: Who's really running the show? Ptolemy obviously has a lot of influence on the plot, but who has the final say in this game? Just asking. Don't know myself.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
An amendment to my last post: I just remembered that Intimate Relations (a current Ptolemy project) seems to have several ways for the MC to proceed with several different LI's. So it would appear that Ptolemy is not locked in to one LI for one MC... at least not when the LI is not the title character... if that makes some great difference in his thinking.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Okay. Here's why we are getting Mr. Andrew and Mrs. Ana instead of Dad and Mom, even though we have downloaded and applied the incest patch. Those definitions are in the script.rpy file. That file is not included in the patch. I have changed the file and attached a copy. Download it into your game folder, replacing the old file, and restart the game. It should correct the problem.

bishop083

Jan 5, 2019
Anyone else have their saves broken? I do not remember using any mods, but the saves from when I last played (0.92, I believe) just will not load. All of them are from before the "thank you for playing" screen.

Edit: nevermind. Turns out some of my saves don't work, but a few of them did. No clue why, but I don't have much to redo.

Last edited:

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
Anyone else have their saves broken? I do not remember using any mods, but the saves from when I last played (0.92, I believe) just will not load. All of them are from before the "thank you for playing" screen.

Edit: nevermind. Turns out some of my saves don't work, but a few of them did. No clue why, but I don't have much to redo.
same here. My most recent saves work (and that's for the best), but some of my oldest are corrupted. I also had in the past (V93 I think) some saves that were not at the moment in game I saved (usually the end of a version), but many scenes before.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sadly, it feels like the fun is probably over for any paths other than Haley (alone), Sandra, or Adriana (so no more Alana, Lisa, or Diane really). In fairness, both Lisa and Diane are more into just fooling around, so they wouldn't really be long-term LIs anyway. Still, I wouldn't mind a little bit more time with either of them; after all, Haley claims she doesn't care, so why should the MC hold back? Besides, it's not like the MC has to have solo time with either of them; a threesome might make Haley happier.

Alana
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adriana

Sandra

Haley (alone)

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes