Copyholder

Feb 5, 2017
You guys are really funny. All path of this game are Haley paths.

Sandra paths stands for Haley-Sandra paths. Haley paths could be short for “only Haley paths”. The last option is Richard-paths, because the MC behaves like Richard, but it also belongs under the Haley path.
So there is no more scene with Haley, whether you play Haley-Sandra or Haley-Haley

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Any way to play the latest update on a Mac?
I realize that mac users are second class citizens around here, but my business has been Mac based for close to 40 years and my clients are predominately Mac based, so buying a PC solely to play some VNs really isn't feasible. In other words I'm disinterested in advise to buy a PC.
No need, you can build a Mac version from the Windows release - How To Create A 'Mac' Version Of Any Ren'Py Game.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
This is one of my favourite games/stories, its good to see another quality release.
One thing I don't understand is, this is a big file and takes some time to download as compressed, it then takes about 7 mins on my system to unpack, when its unpacked there is another compressed file inside and it takes about another 7-8 minutes to open that.
Why two compressed files ?

Reactions: Walter Victor

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
You guys are really funny. All path of this game are Haley paths.

Sandra paths stands for Haley-Sandra paths. Haley paths could be short for “only Haley paths”. The last option is Richard-paths, because the MC behaves like Richard, but it also belongs under the Haley path.
Who is Richard?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Haley's Story [v0.96] [Viitgames] - Original Size: 4.83 GB

Download Win,Linux (977MB): - - -
Download Mac (962MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Actually, Sandra is an important mechanism for the twins to remain together as lovers. I would explain further, but I have to go play the game.
oh now it is obvious she would be used as some kind of beard kinda like we saw in dreaming of dana but I really don't care for her and it gets frustrating that updates would entirely be dedicated to her

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Having just glanced at the scripts, I can guarantee that unless you are on the Sandra route, THERE IS NOTHING HERE FOR YOU, AND DOWNLOADING THIS RELEASE WOULD BE A WASTE OF TIME.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Who is Richard?
Richard is Andrea`s husband. He exploit fact, that Andrea loves/loved him in way of girls conquest before her eyes.

So there is no more scene with Haley, whether you play Haley-Sandra or Haley-Haley
Haley is part of interaction with Sandra. There is double-teaming of MC and Haley on Sandra and one „touch” between Haley and MC

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, nice update. This VN isn't exactly the one with the best sex scenes, but the Haley/MC seducing a drunk Sandra was quite hot.

Usually I say it's just a matter of different tastes, but tbh I don't get how anyone can not like Sandra.
She's beautiful, has a killer body and is totally sweet and caring. She's like prime waifu material.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So yeah, that thing finally happened and this brings the game into the home stretch. Now just let Sandra come to accept it, resolve the teacher situation, marry and done. Could be done in one more update for the Sandra path.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So yeah, that thing finally happened and this brings the game into the home stretch. Now just let Sandra come to accept it, resolve the teacher situation, marry and done. Could be done in one more update for the Sandra path.

Teacher situation is already resolved though. I don't think we will ever hear from him again, after the MC from Alexandra picked him up. :cool:

May 26, 2018
I wonder if more people play Sandra or non Sandra route :unsure: I didn't like her from the beginning so it's only Hayley route for me.
I play non-Sandra path. Sandra, with her OCD for cleanliness just turned me off, plus, until recently we did not have the option of staying with Sandra after the 1st pool party where we had sex with her. Sandra, to me, just seemed like a waste. I prefered the Adriana path (so to speak) more since Adriana is our boss, getting a divorce from her husband, and is buying such a large house.

Of course, these are only opinions, lol. Others are free to disagree.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
It's Hayley only for me aswell. It's not that I don't "like" Sandra, she's just not interesting at all to me.
I quite like the way Haley *likes* Sandra and the way Sandra willingly 'warms up' to Haley as time goes on. Plenty of scope for some nice threesomes there and maybe some more girl-on-girl action that the MC can watch like the perv we all know he is... or am I projecting there?

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes