Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Whoever packed and uploaded the Win Nopy link needs a lesson in archiving.
You literally 7zip a folder of a zip.

Im not into russian nesting dolls that much okay.
The Mega link for Windows is the same thing. Strange error, and somewhat time-consuming, but harmless. I bet that all of the Windows links are the same. Not going to test my theory though. :)

Reactions: mikecd199817

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Are v0.95 and v0.96 vitrually the same?
I tried to start from the last save from v95 and it won't go any further - is there new content in v96

Reactions: fishbrain

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
Thank you for the link. I have tried doing this. But my Mac doesn't even open the Renpy app. I've tried the hacks suggested on the thread (using terminal, the unarchiver). Still nothing.

Nonetheless, I appreciate your reply.
Just wondering have you tried opening Renpy through the renpy executable found in the Macos folder? I had the same problem as you, being unable to launch renpy just by clicking on it, but i was able to launch it that way instead.

So open the renpysdk folder>right click on the renpy app>show package contents>contents>MacOS>launch renpy executable.

That's how it works for me.

Reactions: MyKneesDawg

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The Mega link for Windows is the same thing. Strange error, and somewhat time-consuming, but harmless. I bet that all of the Windows links are the same. Not going to test my theory though. :)
Yeah...I'm not sure who did that and i can only assume they did it to get it under the 5gb mega limit.
It's just silly to double archive and compress it like that.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Are v0.95 and v0.96 vitrually the same?
I tried to start from the last save from v95 and it won't go any further - is there new content in v96
Yes, there is lots of new content. But only if you are still with Sandra. Iif you are not, you get nothing, nada, not even a notification about this release or having to wait for another release. It just gives you the standard end message if you try to advance from your last save. Sorry that you wasted your time with this one.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Well, if you must know... I don't find her beautiful in the slightest, she's so sweet it makes my teath hurt and she's almost obsessively caring. Crazy Lady writ large.
Dropped her as soon as possible, Mayor of Blue Ball City.

I guess i'll wait for the next one...

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Well, if you must know... I don't find her beautiful in the slightest, she's so sweet it makes my teath hurt and she's almost obsessively caring. Crazy Lady writ large.
:oops:

You all must not be a corruption fan then, because what's happening to that sweet, caring girl...

gold jerry 2.gif

;)

hehe, just playin'... to each their own. You do you man!

(y)

Reactions: ILCjr

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Yes, there is lots of new content. But only if you are still with Sandra. Iif you are not, you get nothing, nada, not even a notification about this release or having to wait for another release. It just gives you the standard end message if you try to advance from your last save. Sorry that you wasted your time with this one.
Ah I thought I was going feckin mad trying to go past my save only to get the end of content message. Cheers for the explanation.

Reactions: Walter Victor

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
This was a giant step for Sandra yes, but the key thing here is that it was Sandra in the middle. She freaked out after just that. I don't see her handling watching the siblings have sex very well.

Reactions: Jorund

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This was a giant step for Sandra yes, but the key thing here is that it was Sandra in the middle. She freaked out after just that. I don't see her handling watching the siblings have sex very well.
That's what character growth is for.

At one point she wouldn't have got in a bed with them both naked and had to shower everytime she was touched.

The whole point of that story line is to get all 3 of them together so it's going to happen, this was just 1 of the steps to get there.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes