KingFap

Jul 16, 2019
no way:mad:. they still want Julia incest scene with MC. If I were MrJet now, I would have removed the new update Julia from the game (she died) which would be surprising to them. but it would be sad for us:cry:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
no way:mad:. they still want Julia incest scene with MC. If I were MrJet now, I would have removed the new update Julia from the game (she died) which would be surprising to them. but it would be sad for us:cry:
please, do try and read...you know how to write (more or less), yet the reading could be a bit more challenging, so let me help you -the talk goes about new (hypothetical) game with Julia character.
you are welcome.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
CURRENT PROGRESS
Become a Rock Star 0.80 - 65%

been stuck 60 for while .. finally
yep, it seems he is back on 5%/week schedule, so if that remains, NY release, or Christmas, if he accelerates a bit.
damn, Im gonna win that bet, yet i would like otherwise more:p

Reactions: Renpy gamers

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
yep, it seems he is back on 5%/week schedule, so if that remains, NY release, or Christmas, if he accelerates a bit.
damn, Im gonna win that bet, yet i would like otherwise more:p
I was too excited , earlier im post it on the wrong tread ..
luckly someone reply to me and im delete it asap ..

Hope to new release drop it on early dec btw

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
So I just started playing this yesterday and already i'm hooked. Also dating every single girl. Also similarly, likely to be absolutely screwed later on. Not bothered.

Fantastic game. Christmas release would likely be the best present of the last 5 years.

Edit: Wasn't happy playing the field so i've done a replay through and now it's just Lisa/Jade as my interests. Cut my heart into pieces not being able to choose anyone else.. Otherwise i'd probably have to choose Selina. She is an absolute rocket.

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
So I just started playing this yesterday and already i'm hooked. Also dating every single girl. Also similarly, likely to be absolutely screwed later on. Not bothered.

Fantastic game. Christmas release would likely be the best present of the last 5 years.

Edit: Wasn't happy playing the field so i've done a replay through and now it's just Lisa/Jade as my interests. Cut my heart into pieces not being able to choose anyone else.. Otherwise i'd probably have to choose Selina. She is an absolute rocket.
Salina was a little too whorish for me. She didn't even know he was a rock star in training, but invited him over right off the bat. Now her Momma..... yeah definitely makes me consider her.
Lisa and Jade are the only thruple so far, so I see that appeal.
For me, Nicole, who at the present is not a LI is my number 1.. Jane is easily number 2 and frankly I spent a lot of time agonizing over that, so I could go team Jane easily..

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
Salina was a little too whorish for me. She didn't even know he was a rock star in training, but invited him over right off the bat. Now her Momma..... yeah definitely makes me consider her.
Lisa and Jade are the only thruple so far, so I see that appeal.
For me, Nicole, who at the present is not a LI is my number 1.. Jane is easily number 2 and frankly I spent a lot of time agonizing over that, so I could go team Jane easily..
I feel you on that one, was torn with Jane too. That 'old friend' now potential LI twist is hard to pass up.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I feel you on that one, was torn with Jane too. That 'old friend' now potential LI twist is hard to pass up.
Jane is just impossible for me to dismiss completely... I mean just look at her. Plus she can help with maneuvers with the family to keep daddy on the right path, assuming the MC sister doesn't die, which would screw up a lot of my theories. None of which involve incest by the way. He loves his sister as his only family ally and she is solely responsible for brokering the peace with Dad. Jane probably had some influence there as she really likes the MC, and I really like her myself. lol
That said, I think Nicole might be the best match... damn I love her.
AND I love our Wingman being matched up with Ruby. I will do everything to keep that going.. It is sweet and will keep him out of trouble!

Reactions: armion82

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Jane is just impossible for me to dismiss completely... I mean just look at her. Plus she can help with maneuvers with the family to keep daddy on the right path, assuming the MC sister doesn't die, which would screw up a lot of my theories. None of which involve incest by the way. He loves his sister as his only family ally and she is solely responsible for brokering the peace with Dad. Jane probably had some influence there as she really likes the MC, and I really like her myself. lol
That said, I think Nicole might be the best match... damn I love her.
AND I love our Wingman being matched up with Ruby. I will do everything to keep that going.. It is sweet and will keep him out of trouble!
At least we have some really nice scenes with Nicole.

Reactions: spitfire335

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
Haven't finished going through all the routes, up to Jane's now. Can we only do Nicole's path (if we were to assume we ignored everyone else besides her and that there "might" be a LI path with her) through Jane's?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Haven't finished going through all the routes, up to Jane's now. Can we only do Nicole's path (if we were to assume we ignored everyone else besides her and that there "might" be a LI path with her) through Jane's?
As far as i'm aware Nicole isn't an actual route just a side fuck.

There are only 4 main love interests.

No, you don't need Jane's route to get Nicoles scenes though, she is on all of them. You just need to have asked Julia to hire her. As long as she's working for Julia and Jane you should be able to get her scenes.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes