WShatn

May 21, 2020
What are you talking about? He removed the scene because it sucked and people we're pissed, not because he did feel like it. Freeroam was also a mistake, i don't see anybody crying about it and asking to bring it back.
The redhead Selina or whatever was meant to be a side piece, but because people like her he made a whole backstory with the doctor dude (it felt really out of place, like the dev is begging to not think of her as a whore :D) so that she wouldn't appear as a slut for inviting MC over to fuck so quickly.
And you're stating all those "facts" because? Are you into the development or are they just your assumptions?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, explain then how that happened?
Nothing to do with fan reaction or it would have been changed FAR earlier when shit hit the fan, by the time it was changed it had blown over by many updates.

That was changed because his plans for Nicole changed.

People raged about that scene in February of 2019 and it wasn't removed until a few months ago, well over a year later. Don't dare put it down to fan backlash.

The redhead Selina or whatever was meant to be a side piece, but because people like her he made a whole backstory with the doctor dude (it felt really out of place, like the dev is begging to not think of her as a whore :D) so that she wouldn't appear as a slut for inviting MC over to fuck so quickly.
What the fuck are you blabbering about?

Selina was ALWAYS one of the 4 love interests, that's been said from the start.

It was Selina, Anna, Jane and Lisa.

Stop talking utter bollocks.

And you're stating all those "facts" because? Are you into the development or are they just your assumptions?
He's making shit up as he goes, he has absolutely no idea what he's talking about. Spouting constant nonsense.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
that could always change. She is a fan fav, and my personal fav
I doubt he will make a fifth path.It's already too late in the game.
Unless he decides to add her to Jane route,just like Jade to Lisa's path.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
we got a release date for the next update, becoz since 0.40 i stopped playing ?

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Right. Just your assumption. Ok.

As a newcomer, I think MrJet made a few mistakes and with other scenes he wasn't happy. So he changed to fit more his view. If he blindly followed the clamour of the people as you say, MC would have already had sex with the sister.
I never said he blindly follows anybody, i was just responing to a guy who claimed that Mr Jet sir is a stonefaced god and cannot be swayed. But he clearly takes influence from his followers, and it's very apparent in many changes that have happened so far.

When it comes to incest, i think the majority is pretty much against it, and since it's been banned on patreon it could be difficult to implement and it would probably meet with more uproar then cheer so it's simply not worth the risk.

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
I never said he blindly follows anybody, i was just responing to a guy who claimed that Mr Jet sir is a stonefaced god and cannot be swayed. But he clearly takes influence from his followers, and it's very apparent in many changes that have happened so far.

When it comes to incest, i think the majority is pretty much against it, and since it's been banned on patreon it could be difficult to implement and it would probably meet with more uproar then cheer so it's simply not worth the risk.
And I didn't said that "he is a stonefaced god and cannot be swayed". Avaron already told you, Nicole's blowjob scene was there for 1 year or more until it was deleted because Mr Jet decided to give a new approach to her character. If he had been influenced by the players, that scene would have been deleted in the following update or even with a simple fix, not numerous versions later.

WShatn

May 21, 2020
Omg, are you the gatekeeper for this thread now?
Would you be ok with me being here if it so happened that my opinions would match yours? You don't agree with me, ok i get it. :rolleyes:
You aren't giving opinions, you're stating false facts

Dude, you fucking chimed in when nobody asked you, what did you expect? :D
and you can't stand someone disagreeing with you

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
And I didn't said that "he is a stonefaced god and cannot be swayed". Avaron already told you, Nicole's blowjob scene was there for 1 year or more until it was deleted because Mr Jet decided to give a new approach to her character. If he had been influenced by the players, that scene would have been deleted in the following update or even with a simple fix, not numerous versions later.
Ok but tell me this. Is there a chance that maybe he decided a different approach on Nicole because he was surprised with how many people actually liked her?

You aren't giving opinions, you're stating false facts.
Dude stop, you're not making any sense.
Just ignore me and move on, like i just did.

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83

WShatn

May 21, 2020
Ok but tell me this. Is there a chance that maybe he decided a different approach on Nicole because he was surprised with how many people actually liked her?
So, that's totally different that you stated previously:
What are you talking about? He removed the scene because it sucked and people we're pissed, not because he did feel like it. Freeroam was also a mistake, i don't see anybody crying about it and asking to bring it back.

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
Who knows. Marie was also well received and there you have her, forgotten and almost removed by a change of heart from him.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Who knows. Marie was also well received and there you have her, forgotten and almost removed by a change of heart from him.
Ok i might be talking out of my ass here but wasn't she the girl who invited us to the party that one time? That was kinda weird because if you ended up choosing Lisa (which was a no brainer for most people), Marie would end up in a threesome with Jacob?
That's kinda icky.

Julia had a proper introduction too and even some suggestive scenes than Marie but she was never mean't to be anything from the beginning.

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Nicole was changed/is changed, because Jet wants to sell. It isn't bad, it is just business.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes