IamJAG

May 14, 2020
Salina was a little too whorish for me. She didn't even know he was a rock star in training, but invited him over right off the bat. Now her Momma..... yeah definitely makes me consider her.
Lisa and Jade are the only thruple so far, so I see that appeal.
For me, Nicole, who at the present is not a LI is my number 1.. Jane is easily number 2 and frankly I spent a lot of time agonizing over that, so I could go team Jane easily..
I've actually been giving this some thought and I really do feel for Selina though. She's a nice girl. liked someone and then her supposed friend completely ignored that and slept with the bloke anyway. I mean, thats got to be gutting. Adventurous would be the term I use to describe her now lol

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
As far as i'm aware Nicole isn't an actual route just a side fuck.

There are only 4 main love interests.

No, you don't need Jane's route to get Nicoles scenes though, she is on all of them. You just need to have asked Julia to hire her. As long as she's working for Julia and Jane you should be able to get her scenes.
Yeah I'm fully aware there's only 4 love interests.

Thanks a lot. Now that I think about it, might have a save for not having to do anything with the 4 LIs (and their connected girls) and just have all side girls instead.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Haven't finished going through all the routes, up to Jane's now. Can we only do Nicole's path (if we were to assume we ignored everyone else besides her and that there "might" be a LI path with her) through Jane's?
nicole is just sex aka friends with benefits.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hard to say who's that girl since main li has red streak on her hair and sis's co-worker has bigger waist so must be that other female bandmate or some new.

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, explain then how that happened?
Mr Jet simply changed his mind about how to portray Nicole's character. Just that. It has also happened with Marie (coffee girl), who disappears once the story progress because he had planned a path with her that he later scrapped (and if I'm not wrong she will end up completely removed), or when the game initially had some free-roaming aspects to later turn it into a proper VN (from v0.35 on, as the changelog indicates).

If he changes something it's because he wants to, not because the fans claim it. He's creating his story, not a fanfic.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Mr Jet simply changed his mind about how to portray Nicole's character. Just that. It has also happened with Marie (coffee girl), who disappears once the story progress because he had planned a path with her that he later scrapped (and if I'm not wrong she will end up completely removed), or when the game initially had some free-roaming aspects to later turn it into a proper VN (from v0.35 on, as the changelog indicates).

If he changes something it's because he wants to, not because the fans claim it. He's creating his story, not a fanfic.
What are you talking about? He removed the scene because it sucked and people we're pissed, not because he did feel like it. Freeroam was also a mistake, i don't see anybody crying about it and asking to bring it back.
The redhead Selina or whatever was meant to be a side piece, but because people like her he made a whole backstory with the doctor dude (it felt really out of place, like the dev is begging to not think of her as a whore :D) so that she wouldn't appear as a slut for inviting MC over to fuck so quickly.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes