Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
Ok i might be talking out of my ass here but wasn't she the girl who invited us to the party that one time? That was kinda weird because if you ended up choosing Lisa (which was a no brainer for most people), Marie would end up in a threesome with Jacob?
That's kinda icky.

Julia had a proper introduction too and even some suggestive scenes than Marie but she was never mean't to be anything from the beginning.
I don't remember the dialog with Jacob about that party if you choose Lisa, but since we don't have sex with Marie if we go with them, I doubt so much that that threesome really happened (maybe you're confusing it with the threesome Jacob had after the first gig with those asian? girls). I only know that in the early versions Mr Jet had plans with Marie that were scrapped and she ended up being forgotten, all this without the influence of the fanbase.

Lol this thread went on a full out war again. At least its not over Julia anymore. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Don't push your luck :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: wh1ter0se

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and you can't stand someone disagreeing with you
Thing is it isn't just disagreement.

He's blatantly lying about some things and completely wrong about others yet spouting his nonsense off as "fact".

I'm all for people having different opinions, world would be a boring place if we all thought the same, yet when it comes down to people stating opinion as fact and it's completely wrong is when it gets irritating.

He was wrong about why Nicole's scene was removed, dev even said he removed it because his plans for her had changed. Not only that but the people, like me, that didn't like the scene with the father voiced our opinion of it at the start of 2019. It wasn't changed until a year and a half later yet he said it was because of public opinion...... while completely ignoring what the dev said......

He was wrong about Selina, she was always one of the 4 main love interests.

I don't remember the dialog with Jacob about that party if you choose Lisa, but since we don't have sex with Marie if we go with them, I doubt so much that that threesome really happened (maybe you're confusing it with the threesome Jacob had after the first gig with those asian? girls). I only know that in the early versions Mr Jet had plans with Marie that were scrapped and she ended up being forgotten, all this without the influence of the fanbase.
Marie never has sex with anyone, Jacob or the MC.

She was basically used for people to skip Lisa if they were on another girls route. She's removed from the game straight after that. By that point he already had the 4 main LI's established and had enough side girls that she wasn't needed.

The dev has said he is going to give her a proper send off because her removal was abrupt but she is still being removed.

Reactions: hellomate1

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Thing is it isn't just disagreement.

He's blatantly lying about some things and completely wrong about others yet spouting his nonsense off as "fact".

I'm all for people having different opinions, world would be a boring place if we all thought the same, yet when it comes down to people stating opinion as fact and it's completely wrong is when it gets irritating.

He was wrong about why Nicole's scene was removed, dev even said he removed it because his plans for her had changed. Not only that but the people, like me, that didn't like the scene with the father voiced our opinion of it at the start of 2019. It wasn't changed until a year and a half later yet he said it was because of public opinion...... while completely ignoring what the dev said......

He was wrong about Selina, she was always one of the 4 main love interests.
I wasn't going to respond because it seems like you take all of this way too personal but all im going to say is that im not lying, i just simply do not believe everything the dev says, devs can lie too, wether to keep face, trying to hide something or whatever, some of them are just shitty people.
All i said from the begining is that nothing is set in stone and since dev had a change of heart about Nicole, you can't be really sure about anything just because "It was always like that" or "Dev said it".

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I wasn't going to respond because it seems like you take all of this way too personal but all im going to say is that im not lying, i just simply do not believe everything the dev says, devs can lie too, wether to keep face, trying to hide something or whatever, some of them are just shitty people.
All i said from the begining is that nothing is set in stone and since dev had a change of heart about Nicole, you can't be really sure about anything just because "It was always like that" or "Dev said it".
No, man, you said he made those changes due to people's pressure and dates simply doesn't support your "matter of a fact" theory. Of course he has made changes along the way but none of them has nothing to do with people's pressure (quite the opposite, I'd say, as the most demanded changes still aren't there and most probably never won't)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Unless you have evidence backing up those claims of yours they are lies. And your lie about Selina was obvious to anyone who is following this game for some time.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
No, man, you said he made those changes due to people's pressure and dates simply doesn't support your "matter of a fact" theory. Of course he has made changes along the way but none of them has nothing to do with people's pressure (quite the opposite, I'd say, as the most demanded changes still aren't there and most probably never won't)
So you're saying that he's developing the game in a vacum and is totally blind to any feedback or whatsoever, and all of that is based on the fact that MC hasn't fucked Julia yet?
And btw i'm pretty sure i've never said "people's pressure", you're exagerating.

Unless you have evidence backing up those claims of yours they are lies. And your lie about Selina was obvious to anyone who is following this game for some time.
Well unless you can prove me wrong, i don't fucking care my guy.
With Selina, it's just a typical thing to do, insert a girl in episode one so all the coomers can see some sucking and fucking, before you build enought relations with other girls, it's just REALLY fucking weird how like 2 episodes later we get that whole scene with Selina explaining how she's not a whore and does't usually fuck guys who were creeping on her from across the street. I don't know maybe it's because i play a lot of bad games where writing is just done on the go, but i assumed that that whole story was just so he can make Selina fit in with the other girls as a love interest rather then just a cheap, quick fuck.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So you're saying that he's developing the game in a vacum and is totally blind to any feedback or whatsoever, and all of that is based on the fact that MC hasn't fucked Julia yet?
And btw i'm pretty sure i've never said "people's pressure", you're exagerating.

Well unless you can prove me wrong, i don't fucking care my guy.
With Selina, it's just a typical thing to do, insert a girl in episode one so all the coomers can see some sucking and fucking, before you build enought relations with other girls, it's just REALLY fucking weird how like 2 episodes later we get that whole scene with Selina explaining how she's not a whore and does't usually fuck guys who were creeping on her from across the street. I don't know maybe it's because i play a lot of bad games where writing is just done on the go, but i assumed that that whole story was just so he can make Selina fit in with the other girls as a love interest rather then just a cheap, quick fuck.
Assumption...the mother of all f-ups.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Assumption...the mother of all f-ups.
Often times, yes. But we're dealing with amateurs (for the most part). So whenever something seems suspicious or just doesn't add up it's hard not to blame it on human error. For some reason a lot of people always assume that people writing these games are master writers who never make mistakes.
Everytime i see a heated discussion in some of the threads, people trying to figure out twists and turns, sudden disappearences and such, i can't help but to imagine a dev reading them and going "holy shit, i got away with that one".

So yeah maybe im ignorant, maybe it's really obvious to yall that it may seem like im trolling, fair enough.

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
Idk man, from memory (and I just can't be fucked going back over the whole thread) Selina was always a LI. She just wouldn't have had this many scenes at the start of the game if plans for her were changed (if they ever were). As for Nicole, as much as I would like to see her turn into a LI cause I think her character is interesting enough to be expanded on, she just wouldn't be at this point of the game. Again "from memory" MrJet is not gonna be holding this game any longer (maybe 3-4 updates or so left - don't take my word on this) and that just wouldn't be enough time for Nicole to be a LI much less work on the whole story line again just to make her one.

From watching this thread for the past year or so and being a patron in the past few months, I personally think MrJet already had a plan for the game and is seeing it through to what he imagined it from the start (minus little path changes like Nicole's). Sure obviously he takes constructive criticism but to change the whole story just cause majority of us didn't want it or wanted it differently, I doubt it. Besides Nicole's scene with the father is an option in the game now, its not entirely removed. Just from his decision on Julia and Marie (whom this thread fucking adores so much), I think its pretty clear that he isn't phased by opinions on story changes. Yeah sure maybe give him the benefit of the doubt that to please us he had that Nicole BJ scene "removed" but I think he just assumed it has no impact towards his story.

Reactions: Draverik

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
For crying out lout, its NOT!

As much as i want Julia to survive, even if she dies it's nowhere close to what AL did ... where you had to actively chose between two to leave one to die! YOU the player made that call then and there, that's what was so fucked up about AL. And what made it so good IMHO.

If at all it's more like Depraved Awakening.
And don't forget about the 3some that never happened in AL!

Reactions: Luizodia

Frostlock

Nov 13, 2020
Is MC as big a piece of shit as the first five minutes make him seem?, I'm having some trouble stomaching the fuckstain.
What is it with complete arsehole MC's anyway?. Passed on some good looking games 'cause of their .. 'personalities', if I may so devalue the term.

Reactions: Con.troller

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is MC as big a piece of shit as the first five minutes make him seem?, I'm having some trouble stomaching the fuckstain.
What is it with complete arsehole MC's anyway?. Passed on some good looking games 'cause of their .. 'personalities', if I may so devalue the term.
He gets better (somewhat). Maybe if you continued you'd actually find this out for yourself.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes