boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Am I the only one who is looking forward to all the shit to hit the fan when you pursue multiple LI, so that they get the fifth ending which will (hopefully) get you to end up with a non-LI? :)

Reactions: An Original Name

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Am I the only one who is looking forward to all the shit to hit the fan when you pursue multiple LI, so that they get the fifth ending which will (hopefully) get you to end up with a non-LI? :)
Why to bother yourself that way, you can just avoid all LI (whenever possible) and have fun with non-LI, in hope for the 5th end...or the 6th end...or the 7th...so that would make those non- LI an actual LI...the case solved.
every ending is happy ending..next game please:WeSmart::BootyTime:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or girls realize that it's better to share mc with others than to lose him.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
No bother at all. It's part of the fun to see what the writer can come up with, based on player choice.
Harem endings are alright, but so common this game not having it, makes it interesting. As long as it doesn't end in a bloodbath of course...

Reactions: MrFriendly

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No bother at all. It's part of the fun to see what the writer can come up with, based on player choice.
Harem endings are alright, but so common this game not having it, makes it interesting. As long as it doesn't end in a bloodbath of course...
well girls from band could tear new asshole to mc after they find out that he's been banging other chicks and sis might crush mc's balls after finding out he's been cheating her friend and that painter "lady" could shove big brush into mc's dick.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She aready has no problem joining MC and her dear read head baby for a 3 some in the artsy ways
only orgy driven pablo picasso can understand ... and a dozen others admiring his works.
that painter "lady"
MC is such a sweet enabler of the good times in them babes ... running away with his sweetheart
will save the both of them for a special sweet ending with each and every butter morsel of throbbing love.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh .. they did .. they are ok with sharing .. just in the pairs dev likes best ...
it's better to share mc with others
I do not judge .. I like to be there for my babes and share in their good fondle sweet caresses kissy times!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
MC is such a sweet enabler of the good times in them babes ... running away with his sweetheart
will save the both of them for a special sweet ending with each and every butter morsel of throbbing love.
that might depend if mc took up club owner's offer or not (again not recommended).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC can always dissapear in the hands of his family ... or his sis .. or anywhere of them far away properties

Can invision him breaking his whale skin tuxedo singing ”So sick” like Neyo in no time
on some Aspen high rise of his dad”s

There he can fly private plane black card sushh ... any of the couples of babes that like 3somes.

Such wonderful endings those would be ... ohhh ... so fun and delightful!

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
i want a nice boat ending ! that fucker got what he deserved

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
View attachment 903776

Hey guys! Sorry, but there is not much news this time. As usual, I work on an update, create new scenes, renders, and write dialogs. I almost finished the event with Jane and now starting the event with Selina. At the moment I have ~740 renders, but in the completed update there will be much more.

I also wanted to say that I don't like that this time I make you wait a little longer than usual, but I have a lot to do in the right way. Believe me, I don't want to screw things up when the game is so close to its final. Anyway, I plan to make the release 0.80 in December and really hope that your patience will pay off.

Thank you for your support and have a good week!

MrJet
Thanks for sharing.
Jane beautiful as always.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
What you on? It's already better than BaDIk. Is better in all the good bits and doesn't have all the stupid fluff like mini-games and free-roam. Now imagine what DPC could do if he stopped wasting time on all that shuffle and actually concentrated on telling a coherent and logical story instead?
I kinda like all the fluff like mini games and free-roam... :oops:

There's room enough in the world for both BaD and BaR and at least 12 other really good content creators on top of that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game story is going places .. the usual, like the bars, the penthouses, the parties ...
What is new, like the bathroom ... yeah, that was nice ... the gurl next door .. yummy
The mum next door .. .yum yum also ....
Anybody think of a new kink place to have our babes over and lose ourselves in their tender soft candy touches?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This game story is going places .. the usual, like the bars, the penthouses, the parties ...
What is new, like the bathroom ... yeah, that was nice ... the gurl next door .. yummy
Anybody think of a new kink place to have our babes over and lose ourselves in their tender soft candy touches?
hmm, this could be considered as a provocation, of sorts:unsure:
ofc there is a new kinky place many of us would love to see/have some real action in - Julia's recovery room:p

Last edited by a moderator:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hot spring in Iceland.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes