cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ah emma, well not much done with her. anna pretty much same besides meeting her few times and testing her path.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Is MrJet using new or updated models, they look slightly different. Not in a bad way tho.
The model are still same on game , new banner image made by Fan Art artist ( Mr. Vargas ) correct me if im wrong..
Thank you. Yes they could look slightly different because of my lighting setup and post work. Also in game you seeing this characters with emotions. In my fan arts I aim more natural approach. Think that they are models and they are in photo shot session.

Almost every characters' model and textures are the same with the game. I did some improvements on their hair shaders. Okay, I said almost because I'm not sure Selina's base model is the right one. But, shhh! Don't tell anyone ;)

otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
Thank you. Yes they could look slightly different because of my lighting setup and post work. Also in game you seeing this characters with emotions. In my fan arts I aim more natural approach. Think that they are models and they are in photo shot session.

Almost every characters' model and textures are the same with the game. I did some improvements on their hair shaders. Okay, I said almost because I'm not sure Selina's base model is the right one. But, shhh! Don't tell anyone ;)
Thanks for the added details, and also kudos to you for getting the creator to use your fan art as his banner for his patreon. That's like the biggest compliment ever.

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just a quick question since i don't playing this game for years. Incest with sister is or will ever be possible?
There will never be any incest with the sister.

Probably not, I don't want to give story spoilers so I won't get into that however even story aside unless you want to lose your Patreon's you can't have incest in your game.
Nothing to do with Patreon, the dev didn't want to add it, it's not his thing.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There will never be any incest with the sister.

Nothing to do with Patreon, the dev didn't want to add it, it's not his thing.
That's so crazy though! I mean, why would the dev totally not want incest in his game when there's like a few thousand other games that people could play that have incest? He's turning down money at this point! Maybe if people incessantly pester him we can get him to change his mind?!?! Right?!?!?!

:rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's so crazy though! I mean, why would the dev totally not want incest in his game when there's like a few thousand other games that people could play that have incest? He's turning down money at this point! Maybe if people incessantly pester him we can get him to change his mind?!?! Right?!?!?!

:rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
nope and sis's char won't be used on other game if she's gonna gets fucked.

akarabbit21

Dec 19, 2019
Oh wow like a lot of people said they didn't see this coming and to be honest I didn't neither and to be honest I really truly hope Julia lives and just like other people are saying she is the only one that's keeping things together between mc and his father so I really hope she survives and lives she is my favorite main character in the game I can't wait for the next update.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes