Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I'm sorry buddy Julia not gonna get fuck by MC. :KEK:
LOL...Yes Julia. I actually like the step sister thing much more than blood sister as in Chasing Sunsets or a half sister..Sunshine Love. Even so Julia needs to be fat and have a bad problem with excessive gassyness.

Comynator

Apr 27, 2017

Hey guys! I wanted to apologize that news posts have become less frequent. I've had some private affair, which I have already successfully solved, so I am writing now.

Well, I'm happy to tell you that the work on the update is approaching the end. I finished events with Lisa, Jade+Lisa, Jane and Selina. And right now started working on the last big event with Anna. I hope to finish it in a week (+/- few days) and start the final part with the dialogues. Yes, even though this update takes longer than usual, it will also be bigger. At the moment I have 920 renders and 12 animations.

As I said in my last post, I will do my best to make the release in December. But even if for some reason (yep, I'm looking at you Cyberpunk2077) I won't be able to make it in time, I will pause all payments on Patreon until you get the new version. Anyway, I hope that your expectation will pay off and you will enjoy what I have prepared for you.

Thank you for your support and have a good week!

MrJet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At least he's honest about Cyberpunk, so I can understand and forgive :D:D

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes