cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Everyone always trying to talk about a harem route, but why does no one talk about a Mick Jagger route?
cuz there won't be either. mc will have choose 1 girl (or in some case 1 woman and 1 girl).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Dev didn't encounter game-breaking bugs in 2077?
LOL, I had that issue with the ps4 sent it back and switched to the game on Steam. So far (crosses fingers) I've not had a problem with it.

I hope all the devs who are enjoying the game are still able to render something for us pervs...

Reactions: Valukun
Nov 27, 2017
Coz dev played Cyberpunk for 5 days nonstop, has already passed. Relax.
I'm surprised that the dev managed to even play the game. I've got a top of the line updated gaming laptop and I still can't get past the initial logo screen, before getting a flatlined message. It's frustrating as hell!

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I'm surprised that the dev managed to even play the game. I've got a top of the line updated gaming laptop and I still can't get past the initial logo screen, before getting a flatlined message. It's frustrating as hell!
Having a top of the line laptop is the same as having the highest IQ in a room full of vegetables or the healthiest heart in the morgue.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Had a carrot roll off the table today when I brought out food processor(Smart Carrot).. Ate him raw!

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes