Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Anna17.jpg

Hey guys! I hate to say it, but I have some sad news. Judging from the work I've done, I can say that I don't have enough time to make it before the end of December. Even though a lot of scenes and renders are ready, it's still not enough. I hate to make you wait so long for this update, but I ask for a little patience. Believe me, I'm working as hard as I can. And like I said in my previous post, I'm going to pause the Patreon payments until you get the new version.

But I want to assure you that I am 100% sure that everything will be ready in January. At the moment I have a little over 1000+ renders ready, and am now starting to render a large queue of animations. All in all, despite the work I've already done, I'm still very busy.

Once again, sorry for the delay and I hope you won't be disappointed with the result.

MrJet

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 950475

Hey guys! I hate to say it, but I have some sad news. Judging from the work I've done, I can say that I don't have enough time to make it before the end of December. Even though a lot of scenes and renders are ready, it's still not enough. I hate to make you wait so long for this update, but I ask for a little patience. Believe me, I'm working as hard as I can. And like I said in my previous post, I'm going to pause the Patreon payments until you get the new version.

But I want to assure you that I am 100% sure that everything will be ready in January. At the moment I have a little over 1000+ renders ready, and am now starting to render a large queue of animations. All in all, despite the work I've already done, I'm still very busy.

Once again, sorry for the delay and I hope you won't be disappointed with the result.

MrJet
Uff

osocris

Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 950475

MrJet
1608590539115.png
hey man from what game is she?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hmmm, seems I was right when I said a few pages back that I was skeptical about a december release. Anyway, it'll come out when it'll come out. This one is always worth the wait.

Reactions: zatomek

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmmm, seems I was right when I said a few pages back that I was skeptical about a december release. Anyway, it'll come out when it'll come out. This one is always worth the wait.
and i've been saying january release for a while.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes