Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
This may sound strange but wouldn’t the Patreon banner be better here as well?

Meaning this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Switch on this, same as patreon:
(Without MrJet avatar)
What do you MrJet think? :unsure:
This is just a suggestion

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018

Meaning this:

(Without MrJet avatar)
I've suggested this before. If we had access to it then yeah but since it's a gift from MrVargas to MrJet I'm not too sure.
1609130386754.png

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

Meaning this:

(Without MrJet avatar)
wow this looks fucking amazing what the hell

Nov 7, 2020
Just got to the Yacht scene and am a bit confused. while playing never have I ever if you say "Never have I ever kissed someone of the same sex" the girls say "that wasn't fair, MC" then "You know, Lisa, I don't think he get what he saw out of his head." then say they have kissed before and that the MC saw it... I do not remember any scene like that... Am I missing something?

Edit: Gets even more confusing if you go for the "sexy selfie" option because the next thing Lisa says is "never have I ever kissed a girl"...So would not have kissed previously... So did they kiss before or not?

Only girl on girl kiss I remember previously was at the bartending job when you gave a free drink to the 2 girls to kiss which was nether Jade nor Lisa.

Last edited:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Just got to the Yacht scene and am a bit confused. while playing never have I ever if you say "Never have I ever kissed someone of the same sex" the girls say "that wasn't fair, MC" then "You know, Lisa, I don't think he get what he saw out of his head." then say they have kissed before and that the MC saw it... I do not remember any scene like that... Am I missing something?

Edit: Gets even more confusing if you go for the "sexy selfie" option because the next thing Lisa says is "never have I ever kissed a girl"...So would not have kissed previously... So did they kiss before or not?

Only girl on girl kiss I remember previously was at the bartending job when you gave a free drink to the 2 girls to kiss which was nether Jade nor Lisa.
Are you playing with a mod installed? It sounds like a typical mod-caused bug, it's a quite big one to go unnoticed in the official release

Nov 7, 2020
Are you playing with a mod installed? It sounds like a typical mod-caused bug, it's a quite big one to go unnoticed in the official release
The walkthrough mod. Maybe it is adding all the possible options that may or may not get taken away depending on what happens during the story. But even if it is a bug, I am unable find anything about a kiss before the one on the boat where they ask if you would like to see it. So I am not sure it makes sense for them to say that anyway.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
The walkthrough mod. Maybe it is adding all the possible options that may or may not get taken away depending on what happens during the story. But even if it is a bug, I am unable find anything about a kiss before the one on the boat where they ask if you would like to see it. So I am not sure it makes sense for them to say that anyway.
It's not a bug in the normal game, as moskyx says, must be a mod thing - they often remove conditions so all options show.

In the normal game that "Never have I ever kissed somone of the same gender" option only comes up if you're not on the Lisa path.

If you're not on the Lisa path, you see Jade & Lisa making out in the Jacuzzi (before the never have I ever game), which is what the girls are referring to.

Conversely Lisa's "Never have I ever kissed a girl." line only comes up if you are on the Lisa path, so in this case Jade hasn't kissed Lisa yet.

Charon83

Nov 11, 2020
Well, that is fine is it not? All in all the game so far is top quality. Throwing incest into the mix or too much story for side characters could make the story quickly too complex.

I rather much would like to see something like a whole chapter showing more of the home dynamic, which led the character to leave that family somewhat behind. More in-depth info for the reasons and such.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes