Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I'm also skeptical for a december release, but who knows ? Let's wait and see, indeed.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hey guys! I wanted to apologize that news posts have become less frequent. I've had some private affair, which I have already successfully solved, so I am writing now.

Well, I'm happy to tell you that the work on the update is approaching the end. I finished events with Lisa, Jade+Lisa, Jane and Selina. And right now started working on the last big event with Anna. I hope to finish it in a week (+/- few days) and start the final part with the dialogues. Yes, even though this update takes longer than usual, it will also be bigger. At the moment I have 920 renders and 12 animations.

As I said in my last post, I will do my best to make the release in December. But even if for some reason (yep, I'm looking at you Cyberpunk2077) I won't be able to make it in time, I will pause all payments on Patreon until you get the new version. Anyway, I hope that your expectation will pay off and you will enjoy what I have prepared for you.

Thank you for your support and have a good week!

MrJet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well, I'm happy to tell you that the work on the update is approaching the end. I finished events with Lisa, Jade+Lisa, Jane and Selina. And right now started working on the last big event with Anna. I hope to finish it in a week (+/- few days) and start the final part with the dialogues. Yes, even though this update takes longer than usual, it will also be bigger.
In my game it will be smaller, if there is an update at all - no Rosa, Cath, Emma..no game.
cheerio

Reactions: oste22 and KingFap

KingFap

Jul 16, 2019
In my game it will be smaller, if there is an update at all - no Rosa, Cath, Emma..no game.
cheerio
I think after this update, they will be the next update.

and in the big final update, it could be all the girls.:love:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Cramone

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018

Hey guys! I wanted to apologize that news posts have become less frequent. I've had some private affair, which I have already successfully solved, so I am writing now.

Well, I'm happy to tell you that the work on the update is approaching the end. I finished events with Lisa, Jade+Lisa, Jane and Selina. And right now started working on the last big event with Anna. I hope to finish it in a week (+/- few days) and start the final part with the dialogues. Yes, even though this update takes longer than usual, it will also be bigger. At the moment I have 920 renders and 12 animations.

As I said in my last post, I will do my best to make the release in December. But even if for some reason (yep, I'm looking at you Cyberpunk2077) I won't be able to make it in time, I will pause all payments on Patreon until you get the new version. Anyway, I hope that your expectation will pay off and you will enjoy what I have prepared for you.

MrJet
As much as I like this to be a Christmas present for everyone, I agree with the man. Cyberpunk2077 aint playing itself. What a fuckin lad for pausing payments tho.

• Sad
Reactions: Cramone

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017

MrJet
Work effectiveness expected to drop because of Cyberpunk 2077... I can relate ! :sneaky:

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes