wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
ofc there is a new kinky place many of us would love to see/have some real action in - Julia's recovery room:p
This is kink to its max I reckon. Might be a lil disrespectful to good ol' Julia tho. You out here clappin cheeks while she out there fighting for her life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Unless she wakes up and joins. Hmmm one can dream.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. stimulus is key to wakng from your coma ...
Wiggling our big toe is key to regaining sensory locomotion ...
throbbing desire of lust and passion going on right next to a needy soul might just trigger her...
her Vash the Stampede extraordinary fast full recovery.
one can dream
We all dream her speedy recovery based on the game that left us hanging waAay out in limbo.

• Haha
Reactions: wh1ter0se and Abhai

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Meushi Just as clarification is the Walkthrough correct in listing the Emma scene waking you up as the start of Day 7?-is it after midnight and was it develeoped to be part of Day 7, or does the game have this as the end of Day 6?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Meushi Just as clarification is the Walkthrough correct in listing the Emma scene waking you up as the start of Day 7?-is it after midnight and was it develeoped to be part of Day 7, or does the game have this as the end of Day 6?
Yes, the walkthrough is correct. The rpy filenames & labels inside the game code indicate which day it is. Emma enters the room at the end of day 6, the dream sequence with Lisa & Jade is the beginning of day 7.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
damn this game became icstor 2.0 yeah . spend 3 months or more for 10 minute gameplay . 3 scene damn . whoever report my last post is a nerd virgin ugly cunt . facts never care about your feeling !
Mr Jet doesn't do an update every 11 months like Icstor ;) and 10 minutes? You play one route only or what?

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
damn this game became icstor 2.0 yeah . spend 3 months or more for 10 minute gameplay . 3 scene damn . whoever report my last post is a nerd virgin ugly cunt . facts never care about your feeling !
Then you should not care about being reported by some virgins. They also don't care what you have got to say about the game or the developer/s. They can just report you because you are being toxic.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Also, I reckon change the thread banner to Mr Vargas' artwork just like patreon if possible? Or just Selina, im good with either ;)
That would be good. Because in current banner there are characters that didn't have a minute screen time. That's why I decided to create the banner.

The thing is that banner was a gift from me to MrJet. Therefore I didn't share that banner in here or his discord. He will decide what to do with the banner.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
who are 4th from left and 3rd from right? 1st from left is quite unknown too.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes