Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
I really wanted to like this VN, and gave it a good go but I just can't get past the fact the MC is an unbearable douche bag. I think it's a combination of the look and the writing. It's a shame because the rest of the story and characters are great. Oh well, can't win 'em all!

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
I really wanted to like this VN, and gave it a good go but I just can't get past the fact the MC is an unbearable douche bag. I think it's a combination of the look and the writing. It's a shame because the rest of the story and characters are great. Oh well, can't win 'em all!
? He may look ugly af but i don't see how is personality is any different from most mcs on the site

Reactions: aragh

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I also have to like the MC, and in this one I do. I am not sure I see him as a douchebag, but I do admire his dedication to his craft and his resistance to his father.
At least he is not perving on his sister ya know? :D

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Jane03.jpg

Hey guys! Sorry, but there is not much news this time. As usual, I work on an update, create new scenes, renders, and write dialogs. I almost finished the event with Jane and now starting the event with Selina. At the moment I have ~740 renders, but in the completed update there will be much more.

I also wanted to say that I don't like that this time I make you wait a little longer than usual, but I have a lot to do in the right way. Believe me, I don't want to screw things up when the game is so close to its final. Anyway, I plan to make the release 0.80 in December and really hope that your patience will pay off.

Thank you for your support and have a good week!

MrJet

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
do i have to manually move all the files inside the game folders or can I just switch the game folders
I'm not sure if renpy adds any new files in MacOS builds. I'd assume not, so switching out the folder should work fine but if it doesn't, then copy the Windows 'game/' folder on top of the MacOS one to retain any special files that may be in there.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I really started to like this game, that is until Julia was shot... I am not going to go through another Acting Lessons....I like Julia, and if she does end up dying, i'll be done with this game as much as I really started to enjoy it
I certainly agree with you and I think that most others here do as well. To me, the shot doesn't look fatal, but is definitely enough for a scare and to be the start to a small war between the two bands.

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
I certainly agree with you and I think that most others here do as well. To me, the shot doesn't look fatal, but is definitely enough for a scare and to be the start to a small war between the two bands.
If Julia dies, I'm partly blaming Jacob :LOL::LOL:. Should've just decked that cunt and not let him get away with pulling the gun. All kidding aside, I think MrJet has specified that it won't be an Acting Lessons type of game.

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
since this game will be finished in less than a year. what I want to tell is, DEV has the caliber of creating games like BADIK in terms of rendering and animations. I hope next time he gets a good story and releases a big game with many episodes like BADIK. Man, because this game has pretty normal story but girls are great and animations are crazy as fuck..

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
since this game will be finished in less than a year. what I want to tell is, DEV has the caliber of creating games like BADIK in terms of rendering and animations. I hope next time he gets a good story and releases a big game with many episodes like BADIK. Man, because this game has pretty normal story but girls are great and animations are crazy as fuck..
it could still create something related to BARS in order to use the same models as the girls

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes