yueziyue

May 12, 2018
Oh...I suddenly got some interesting thought...
The dev said We will never get some incest content in the game.
But...what if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If this happen that will be a surprise.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Oh...I suddenly got some interesting thought...
The dev said We will never get some incest content in the game.
But...what if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If this happen that will be a surprise.
no, it wont, it has been mentioned dozen of times here, and (sadly) that wont happen either.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
no she isn't.
it's strange that developer brought emma but discontinued marie. Emma is not even bringing much to the story. she's just like one of the optional side girls. wish developer had continued with marie instead of working on emma.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
it's strange that developer brought emma but discontinued marie. Emma is not even bringing much to the story. she's just like one of the optional side girls. wish developer had continued with marie instead of working on emma.
Ok, Emma is just not your type, and that's ok, we got it...there is no need to go full crussade against her.
Yet, if you insist - for me, Emma is in the top five hottest/most interesting chicks here, though sadly she is not planned as a LI as it seems. And that Marie, bar-chick, you've mentioned there, for me is just a passing-by girl i could look at once, or twice, depending on the state of my drunkenness.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Emma brings conflicts from the past and with MC's family so I can understand why it's "easier" for Dev to write a story for her: even if in the end she feels just like a side girl, she still could cause some plot twist or, at the very least, could be the protagonist of a redemption arc. While Marie is just a stranger like some other girls in the game, and surely trying to come up with yet another 'new' story path for her, on top of all the others, it's way harder.

Note that the main love interests are: a)Lisa, your band's singer (with your lead guitarist as an extra), so you're going to share a lot of moments together; b)Jane, a longtime aquaintance of yours who's also your sister's partner and bestie, so she's going to be around some way or another; c)Anna, your boss at your new sidejob, so you'll have to deal with her at work; and d)Selina, a total stranger who just fucks you at first sight. In this brief recap there are already plenty of elements to built some good stories for all of them. Only Selina is a total stranger who doesn't belong to your daily world, but it's obvious her character's story was planned ahead and Dev had several scenes in mind for her to explain her initial shocking behaviour. Then we have Marie, who is just a waitress in a cafe you would have to seduce from scratch. I'm not a writer but I can understand that the rest of stories might have been easier to develop without dragging out the main plot, and at a certain point there was just no room for more girls. The same applies to the first customer at the club

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Remember Emma is an ex-girlfriend, they have and story an still care about each other while bar girls or Nicole are just passing by.
I hope I can end with her in my manwhore playthrough.
After one point in the story you can ignore the main girls and bang Rosa, Nicole, Catherine and Emma at the same time without consequences so far.

Reactions: Abhai

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Ok, Emma is just not your type, and that's ok, we got it...there is no need to go full crussade against her.
Yet, if you insist - for me, Emma is in the top five hottest/most interesting chicks here, though sadly she is not planned as a LI as it seems. And that Marie, bar-chick, you've mentioned there, for me is just a passing-by girl i could look at once, or twice, depending on the state of my drunkenness.
I agree with you that emma is one of the hottest girl in the game but other than being mc's ex she's not bringing anything new to the story. Her involvement with MC's father is over now and from that time she's in the story for just sex scenes. Not much useful discussion about their past, no past discussion about the time they spent together. All i am saying is MC's interaction with emma is not meaningful till now. It will only mean something if their past does something to MC's present. There's no complications in the story because of her and she has been around for quite a long time in the game.

Marie was introduced as one of the first girls and she's so cute. Also she's so innocent and shy type which many people search for in a game and she was filling that piece.

I agree that all the main girls are the ones with whom MC interacts on daily basis except selina and it's only logical to have their content more but people would have been happy with marie having less contents. It's better than having nothing. Make it like MC and Marie are seeing each other but because of their work they don't see each other much just like selina.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Remember Emma is an ex-girlfriend, they have and story an still care about each other while bar girls or Nicole are just passing by.
I hope I can end with her in my manwhore playthrough.
After one point in the story you can ignore the main girls and bang Rosa, Nicole, Catherine and Emma at the same time without consequences so far.
I am getting the feeling Nicole may end up being an actual love interest... If I can get past the fact that I want Jane more than anyone else, then Nicole would be my next pick. I am betting pursuing a Jane relationship will lock out Nicole for her career reasons. She was a different woman the morning after, so I doubt she is going to be a booty call.

Sep 12, 2020
Am I the only one bummed that Ruby is not an option? It may be because I have a weakness for punk girls, but to me she was the hottest girl in the game, and her not being available sucked a bit. Sweet eyes too, so she would have made for an interesting L.I.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Am I the only one bummed that Ruby is not an option? It may be because I have a weakness for punk girls, but to me she was the hottest girl in the game, and her not being available sucked a bit. Sweet eyes too, so she would have made for an interesting L.I.
Yes only you , ruby is ugly as hell. The main char doesnt need her.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I agree with you that emma is one of the hottest girl in the game but other than being mc's ex she's not bringing anything new to the story. Her involvement with MC's father is over now and from that time she's in the story for just sex scenes. Not much useful discussion about their past, no past discussion about the time they spent together. All i am saying is MC's interaction with emma is not meaningful till now. It will only mean something if their past does something to MC's present. There's no complications in the story because of her and she has been around for quite a long time in the game.

Marie was introduced as one of the first girls and she's so cute. Also she's so innocent and shy type which many people search for in a game and she was filling that piece.

I agree that all the main girls are the ones with whom MC interacts on daily basis except selina and it's only logical to have their content more but people would have been happy with marie having less contents. It's better than having nothing. Make it like MC and Marie are seeing each other but because of their work they don't see each other much just like selina.
Imo just her/Emma's involvement with mc's father is enough for the story, and more than a few of main LI bring up already. And who says there will be nothing more - no backstory/past regarding her and mc?
I think it would be easier for the dev to make that story, and it could be more interesting for most players, than to, let's say, as you've suggested introduce a full-Marie - a shy innocent stereotypical girl next door, present just in almost every damn game...(nevermanding Selina, which should be a variation of that type)
Yes only you , ruby is ugly as hell. The main char doesnt need her.
tastes differ, though i wouldn't call any girl here "ugly".

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
is there any audio in this game? i remember a long while ago the game used to hav some audio and music like in the middle of sex scenes and etc. could be wrong tho.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
is there any audio in this game? i remember a long while ago the game used to hav some audio and music like in the middle of sex scenes and etc. could be wrong tho.
Yes, the game is full of music. In connection with licenses, now it has changed relative to the first versions.
And although there are sounds in the archives of the game, even breathing for sex, on the contrary, I did not notice them in the game... :unsure:

Reactions: HueyFreeman32

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Imo just her/Emma's involvement with mc's father is enough for the story, and more than a few of main LI bring up already. And who says there will be nothing more - no backstory/past regarding her and mc?
I think it would be easier for the dev to make that story, and it could be more interesting for most players, than to, let's say, as you've suggested introduce a full-Marie - a shy innocent stereotypical girl next door, present just in almost every damn game...(nevermanding Selina, which should be a variation of that type)

tastes differ, though i wouldn't call any girl here "ugly".
I remembered someone because of selina, yeah Karen. Selina's ex best friend. Hope developer will give one scene with Karen and even let selina see MC and Karen in action for the sake of story. It will act as a point of break up of their relationship.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

You will be pleased to know the dev is planning on reworking things with Marie.

As it stands she vanishes without a trace abruptly. The dev plans on removing her properly. At least you get to give her a proper send off.

No point comparing her and Emma. Emma is involved in the plot and several of the main cast, Marie serves coffee and doesn't even get a decent sex scene. She's not even a side girl, she's an afterthought.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am getting the feeling Nicole may end up being an actual love interest... If I can get past the fact that I want Jane more than anyone else, then Nicole would be my next pick. I am betting pursuing a Jane relationship will lock out Nicole for her career reasons. She was a different woman the morning after, so I doubt she is going to be a booty call.
It will be interesting to see Nicole getting a more central place.But I am not sure that will happen.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes