Jul 10, 2017
1602511848127.png
BANG BANG, he shot me down!

BANG BANG, I hit the ground!

BANG BANG!

My baby let THAT THUG SHOOT ME DOWN ...

dOWN! dOWN! dOWN!​

to be a workalcoholic or spend more time with family and the loved ones
Well .. guess what .. she tried just that, when her baby let the thug gun her down.

MC shoulda BUSTED ”IM GOOD OUTTA GET GO !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ant007

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... I do blame people, 4 the constant teasing that makes a relationship.
I can't blame people
Some MC thoughts and delusions ensuing below
I blame them 4 the bickering in the back stage!
I blame them 4 the bare knuckle wild wild west shananigans in the back alley!
I blame them 4 stringing open minded business woman Julia into their murcky brawl!
I do take the blame 4 caring so so much 4 everyone in my life, though,
which does not seem to make a dent in the fabric of fate, not in the slightest.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ...
provided the long days in the slammer along side your brawl buddies do not drown your dreams...
Pretty sure dad will disown our MC once he finds out the petty squabbles that put Julia down.
Or that genuine article fan favorite vip group choose to forget the night some hot heads nearly killed Julia over nuthin”

Nov 27, 2017
Well ...
provided the long days in the slammer along side your brawl buddies do not drown your dreams...
Pretty sure dad will disown our MC once he finds out the petty squabbles that put Julia down.
Or that genuine article fan favorite vip group choose to forget the night some hot heads nearly killed Julia over nuthin”
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hey guys!

Last week, when I was finishing the event with Lisa and Jade, I have got some interesting ideas and decided to expand it a bit. I also added a small event for Lisa's path only (this time there won't be any lewd scenes with her, but rather a few romantic ones). At the moment I have 410+ renders and 4 animations, and right now I'm starting to work on the event with other girls. To be honest, there will be a lot of branches in this update and as a result, there will be a little more work than usual (as well as renders). But sooner or later this branching of the plot should have happened. And I hope that you already chose your favorite love interest and will be satisfied with the way the story will develop.

I also felt that the game lacked background music, so I added six new melodies and mixed them with the old ones. I think the new tracks will fit perfectly into the game and its light mood.

I guess that's all news that I wanted to tell you. Thank you for your support!

MrJet

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes