Doxxi

May 19, 2019
At the cost of his game though if he would do that, it would destroy it partly or more for some to a lot of people, since it would change tone of game and also the world of MC a lot. (always hard to talk for other people though).

Well he made a mistake with Julia earlier on and unfortunately those even increased questions will remain because of that. Well he now knows for any next game that you should be very careful to put family members in and then expose them too much especially if also show them in the skin or have them show potential interest, you live and learn as a dev as we all do by doing things both well and by making mistakes. :p
ya unfortunately if you put siblings in these types of games people will jump to wanting to incest, I also don't think that killing her off would necessarily hurt the tone if different people could be shot in that scene, but no matter what Julia is shot even if you have been distant to her and your family, or drink with your dad the scene plays out the same which sucks because the scene is actually really good for building tension and apprehension, i also think it suffers from happening to close to the dads near heart attack.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
ya unfortunately if you put siblings in these types of games people will jump to wanting to incest, I also don't think that killing her off would necessarily hurt the tone if different people could be shot in that scene, but no matter what Julia is shot even if you have been distant to her and your family, or drink with your dad the scene plays out the same which sucks because the scene is actually really good for building tension and apprehension, i also think it suffers from happening to close to the dads near heart attack.
that has less to do with them being siblings, and more with her being way too fuck-lovable, and having a few more than suggestive scenes, as mentioned above.
as for incest, there always will be incest-demands, regardless of the game/story, that is just the way things are around here.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
that has less to do with them being siblings, and more with her being way too fuck-lovable, and having a few more than suggestive scenes, as mentioned above.
as for incest, there always will be incest-demands, regardless of the game/story, that is just the way things are around here.
idk i can not think off the top of my head of any games that don't have incest but also include long interactions with your family, maby i don't find the same things suggestive as others but the only scene that i can think of that shes even showing a lot of skin in is when you are on the phone with her in the bath, which to be fair was fanservice that probably did not help his case at all. all that being said it does suck that he used probably one of the best models in the game on julia.

Reactions: Game Bond and Abhai

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
hi all, my old saves from 0.6 are done, is it normal?
Can someone share with me his saves from end of 0.6 ?? (different path), i don't want to replay all... thx guys :)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No one is going to die, at least that is what the developer implied some time ago when asked about the tone of the story.

So i will take a guess and say that this happens after John receive news about Julia's condition.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
No one is going to die, at least that is what the developer implied some time ago when asked about the tone of the story.

So i will take a guess and say that this happens after John receive news about Julia's condition.
Or maybe they're there to get his mind off of that.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I do you one better...what kind of a person goes to a "event" after your sister(and closest relative) gets FUCKING SHOT :KEK:
I assumed that's just them back home, not a special event.

Drinking to celebrate! My favourite! When you wake up the next day you're hung-over but at least there's something nice to remember. If you drink to forget... well, you may forget about it for a while but then you wake up feeling sick and your life isn't any less miserable than the day before :Kappa:

Or maybe they're there to get his mind off of that.
How are they gonna do that?
And why aren't Selina or Jane there too? :BootyTime:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
we need a fan art and Asset for this game
There is a fan art thread, I could be wrong but I think DPC did his own edits on the models. In other words it’s very difficult to capture stuff that looks right. There are some very good attempts but IMO none of the characters have been nailed.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Dream11.jpg

Hey guys! Time is running so fast that I barely noticed how another development week had passed.

I can say that things have been going pretty well lately. I've almost finished the big event with Jade and Lisa and will soon start working on the event with Jane.

In this update, I plan to focus on all major love interests (Anna, Jane, Selina, and Lisa + Jade). Not to mention the fact that I need to make different variations of some consequences and develop the main storyline. Well, I guess it will be a difficult task that will take a lot of time. But I assure you the result will be worth it.

Anyway, as I said, everything is going pretty well. So far I have 270 renders and 3 animations and now working on new scenes.

Okay, I guess that's all the news for today. Have a good week and thank you for your support!

MrJet

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes