Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. But it's still just beginning, I have a lot of different ideas :p
Can't wait to see them as they come =)
Currently Lisa, Jane, Selina and Anna are my favorite girls, sure there are other great girls too, but these four ladies stand out much to their advantage, all gorgeous as hell, each has a very different dynamic with MC, plus I see the most potential with them, you know, for an actual relationship =P
As for the story outside different relationships, can't wait to see what more comes with this drama MC has with his dad, and how will MC make do =)

Reactions: Namco15 and MrJet

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so many stunning dames..yet..its still Jane...she just knocks it out of the park while the rest stand there watching...sorry other dames..y'all are HOT...but you are not Jane...lol..oh ya..nice update...got story progression and boinking in public..what more could a pervert want?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
so many stunning dames..yet..its still Jane...she just knocks it out of the park while the rest stand there watching...sorry other dames..y'all are HOT...but you are not Jane...lol..oh ya..nice update...got story progression and boinking in public..what more could a pervert want?
What more could a pervert want? I know what I would want down the road; impregnation, pregnancy that will be far along when the story would come to an end, or maybe the baby or babies will be born by then, but definitely want to impregnate my girl(s), haha =P

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i did a playthrough that i did not go after either Lisa or Anna..and just dom sexed Selina and had my happy with Jane...i do not know if the Dev has planned for a harem that the dames are ok with..or that eventually you have to pick a dame and stick to her because...he is going for realistic and dames not be having that harem bullshit..so..if we get to end with one..doing my best to make sure its Jane..lol
Anna would be my second choice though..possibly tied with new band dame who's name i misplaced..HAHAAA...i love her raven haired "help me i feel lost" look..raven haired beauties are my thang.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
I understand that. I try to give all the characters the same amount of time, but it turns out as it turns out.

Sister MC has not yet appeared, but very soon will appear. As for the forced sex scenes, they were only at the very beginning of the game. Then I try to avoid it.
i terribly understand that,you are free to do your game whatever you want.:giggle:

it was a slight notice that's all,i mean for the story's immersion and for a manner of sense.

we have a badass MC here,as we notice in the story tells he's so handsome and the most important point is that he's smart and he completely understand his own beaviour, how the heck sush a person's personality surprisingly changed from a charismatic hitman to be a sex DOG like. when the beautiful and SEXY neigbour girl called him to satisfy her sex needs like he's sush a hooker.

wait ? isn't the MC's a handsome dude? who can get any girl he want as the story tells ? why the hell he got sush a nerdy hooby as spying on neighbours ?

i know dude selina is so lovely, but seriously as a fan of her and her mommy we can use her wildy personality to meet MC in better circumstances like maybe in a bar or hospital? she deserve a clean romance.

of course i gave some useless feedbacks as allways i only tell what i feel about a game i like.i know that's useless:cool:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Short update. The Father choice at the end of the last chapter now seems completely inconsequential as the girl got fired regardless if you chose to Demand Him to butt out or Reason with him.

On the Lisa path, I felt bad refusing Selina when she called. Then I went to my "Man Whore" path and went on the date with her, and now I'm confused as to who is the better girl.

As for Jade: clearly has a crush on Lisa, that's why she's so upset when she comes back.

Reactions: Fundo

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
imma wait 2 to 3 more updates before coming back here again . need loads of content to play :D

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
damn i just cant play this game anymore, stopped after park. why and who the fuck was playing with remodeling of Selina?! she was fucking perfect the way she was design before and now she feel so flushed and generic....just default. damn it, she was my fav girl and now even thats fucked up. wrrrr im pissed. i understand and respect the fact someone wanted to make her his own but damn its worse. damn it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

she was fucking amazing and now i just cant stand the worse looking girl, thats not my selina:cry:

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
damn i just cant play this game anymore, stopped after park. why and who the fuck was playing with remodeling of Selina?! she was fucking perfect the way she was design before and now she feel so flushed and generic....just default. damn it, she was my fav girl and now even thats fucked up. wrrrr im pissed. i understand and respect the fact someone wanted to make her his own but damn its worse. damn it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

she was fucking amazing and now i just cant stand the worse looking girl, thats not my selina:cry:
Ha, the top right picture she straight up looks mentally retarded. She looks fine in the lower one, though.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes