RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
As far as I can see, so far there are two routes:

Romance with Lisa Route (fall in love, be faithful, don't cheat)

-or-

Total Man Whore route (screw everything except Lisa, seemingly no consequences so far)

On a side note, did the dev do away with the Map and Free Roam in this update because there wasn't a single scene in this update where it was possible.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Short update
Not comparatively. Look at the change log, the number of renders is pretty much the same as we have been getting. The problem is a LOT of those renders are facial ticks during the same scenes rather than more static faces and people during extended scenes.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Selina's mum looks like Emma Stone but with a wicked body.

I'll the game again tomorrow, haven't played this yet and honestly, it's great. Reminds me a lot of Melody and it has MGA sounds.

StarKid

May 31, 2017
Yeah they kinda fucked up Selina, whoever needs thought that lightening her complexion and making her eyes greener/rounder in a effort to make her look more *cute needs to get spanked. She looks way more generic now but still looks good which is a testament to her overall model but whatever, only doing her route for her mom now.

They better leave Rosa and Jane(especially) models alone or so help me

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yeah they kinda fucked up Selina, whoever needs thought that lightening her complexion and making her eyes greener/rounder in a effort to make her look more *cute needs to get spanked. She looks way more generic now but still looks good which is a testament to her overall model but whatever, only doing her route for her mom now.

She also had her eyebrows waxed.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Nice update but it did feel tad shorter. On Lisa path but darn, it is impossible to stay faithful. Eagerly expecting next encounter with Rosa and especially Jane. Jade has that melancholic look and would feel bad to be a-hole to her.

Al500

Jun 5, 2017
Omg, the renders look amazing, anyone knows how they're made? I'm trying to learn how to do it but I don't know where to start.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Now I want more:cry::love:...staying faithful is impossible. Lisa is a sweetheart...in a RL situation with someone like lisa...it would probably break my heart to see her heart broken, I would seriously feel like a piece of shit lol

Reactions: Namco15

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
is it just me, or does anyone want a situation where the father ends up fucking the girls the MC is in a relationship with?
Just you I think lol...I'm sure there are others who would love that but right now you are alone:LOL::cool:

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
damn i just cant play this game anymore, stopped after park. why and who the fuck was playing with remodeling of Selina?! she was fucking perfect the way she was design before and now she feel so flushed and generic....just default. damn it, she was my fav girl and now even thats fucked up. wrrrr im pissed. i understand and respect the fact someone wanted to make her his own but damn its worse. damn it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

she was fucking amazing and now i just cant stand the worse looking girl, thats not my selina:cry:
Okay, I heard you. I don't know really why so much negativity in this way, because to me this model seems better (but there's a matter of personal preference, I guess). And in the previous update, no one complained about it, although there was a short phone sex scene with Selina.

Nevertheless, I can try to add her makeup, so it began to resemble the old model but nonetheless remained current. But understand if I once again begin to change her appearance, it will be too often. I'm sure too many people won't like it.

In General, I understood the problem and will see what I can do about it.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I think Selina looks good with either look....I see nothing wrong with it. In fact I didn't really notice until it was pointed out. Still beautiful, still sexy as fuck:love:
The only thing that I can say needs work is the eyebrows...maybe a bit thinner. but its not that big of a deal.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Okay, I heard you. I don't know really why so much negativity in this way, because to me this model seems better (but there's a matter of personal preference, I guess). And in the previous update, no one complained about it, although there was a short phone sex scene with Selina.

Nevertheless, I can try to add her makeup, so it began to resemble the old model but nonetheless remained current. But understand if I once again begin to change her appearance, it will be too often. I'm sure too many people won't like it.

In General, I understood the problem and will see what I can do about it.
i didnt even notice..lol..but now that i've looked at the comparison pics..i'm laughing that such teeny tiny changes can evoke such insanity :p i guess he'll be stopping his massive patreon payments to you(thats sarcasm...only us freeloading pirates whine this much here..patreons do to you personally there :p )
oh ya..do not touch Jane or i'll stomp my feet, rant ,throw a tantrum, and run around in circles screaming in public!!!

B3nJaHmin

Dec 24, 2018
is it just me, or does anyone want a situation where the father ends up fucking the girls the MC is in a relationship with?
Hell no, please don't ruin this game with NTR content ... or at the very least make it optional and completely avoidable . (this would also suck tbh as it would mean less content for some of the updates for those of us who find NTR tasteless)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Ever thought to offer up your portrait poses and see if they stack up to DAZ jollification? That model you are sporting is no feature away from a tabloid bombshell!

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes