MonkeyHole

Apr 17, 2018
This update felt rather short, but that's probably because I decided to go for the faithful lisa route missing plenty of scenes with Selina. The former had a lot of screen time which was great.
Looking forward to more superb content soon. This, Reincarnotica and Long Live the Princess are my favorites in the website by a long shot.

One thing I'd like to know Mr Jet, is your intentions regarding player choices, whether they cheat or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm REALLY jumping the gun here but I'd like to know if NTR is in your mind, either inevitable or player-triggered, and if actually cheating on Lisa at any point or any other characters will drastically affect Elliot Rodger's the protagonist's relationship with her.

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
One thing I'd like to know Mr Jet, is your intentions regarding player choices, whether they cheat or not.
I'm REALLY jumping the gun here but I'd like to know if NTR is in your mind, either inevitable or player-triggered, and if actually cheating on Lisa at any point or any other characters will drastically affect Elliot Rodger's the protagonist's relationship with her.
I'm not going to tell you how cheat points will affect the future plot, but I can assure you that I won't put NTR it in the game. It's just not my thing. So you don't have to worry about it. ;)
I also want to say that I'm not going to do any big drama, but just try to make the game more or less positive. And I will try to stick to this course until the end.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Okay, I heard you. I don't know really why so much negativity in this way, because to me this model seems better (but there's a matter of personal preference, I guess). And in the previous update, no one complained about it, although there was a short phone sex scene with Selina.

Nevertheless, I can try to add her makeup, so it began to resemble the old model but nonetheless remained current. But understand if I once again begin to change her appearance, it will be too often. I'm sure too many people won't like it.

In General, I understood the problem and will see what I can do about it.
From what i understand, you only change her more out of necessity the first time, so don't think of it as another change and more of a revert, now that the old issue is fixed.
Although best way to go about it is to create a poll and explain the cause that lead to it in first place, as well making sure won't go wrong by reverting her back.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Okay, I heard you. I don't know really why so much negativity in this way, because to me this model seems better (but there's a matter of personal preference, I guess). And in the previous update, no one complained about it, although there was a short phone sex scene with Selina.

Nevertheless, I can try to add her makeup, so it began to resemble the old model but nonetheless remained current. But understand if I once again begin to change her appearance, it will be too often. I'm sure too many people won't like it.

In General, I understood the problem and will see what I can do about it.
I just assumed the change to Selina was probably because she was the first girl model you created and you always meant for her to look better than she did, so you've changed her now.

Now if you change Lisa, we have problems. She's perfect.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Become a Rock Star v0.3.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
Does this game have enough content to start playing without it ending too quickly?
Yes. I think so at least. There are multiple sex scenes with Selina(3 or 4 depending how you count) , a sex scene with Anna and sexual scenes with jane. There might be more on a different playthrough. You watch 1 masturbation scene and 1 sex scene in the path I took as well. This is still only a 0.3 but after seeing so many 0.3v games with no sex and grindy mechanics this is a nice change. Content is gated by choice so no pointless activities or the mindless clicking on every location each day hoping to find something to do. The game is new so not every girl has sexual content yet so if you like a lass you might not get into her panties just yet.This game is also less than 6 months old but is turning out content each release so I think it is off to a great start both in quantity and quality. Also every sex scene has multiple animations so there is real work being done by the dev and not just phoning it in to milk patrons.

The only caveat I have is that every persons expectation on what is enough content is going to be different from person to person, but I am happy with this level of content. Hopefully this gives you an idea.

Hopefully this is helpful. I recommend giving the game a go.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes