MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Is this game coded so to allow multiple languages? (I know that Ren'py allows it). If so, and if the developer is interested, I could start to work to translate it into Italian language.
If you have the time and the opportunity, I don't see any reason to be against it. As far as I know on RenPy engine you can add several languages at once. I haven't done it myself, but I don't think it's hard. I'll try to see how it's done. (y)

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
@MrJet , I just got done playing the game...and have to totally take my hat off to you. Just an amazing job! All the ladies are super-compelling for different reasons, I don't hate my main character, and the whole vibe of the game is top-notch.

I'll be dropping some cash on the Patreon, for sure.

And waiting for a private moment with daddy's assistant.... :devilish:

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I do not know what else to say but qualitywise this game is just .... wow, good renders good story so far, beautiful girls and even music. You have my support for this one :D

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Ok, I'll probably wait for next updates (because no Anna here, no Funna here :D) ... and I hope that she also gets her own route (while Jane route was confirmed) ... so I hope I won't be disappointed :D :D btw keep up great job @MrJet ...

EDIT: Screw this, Ill play this update right now ... :D

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
wow, great renders. i especially love the pace at which they change, i don't know how to phrase it, but the scenes look very "dynamic"

my only gripe is MC's dick, it just looks strange

Reactions: Lean000 and Tom10

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Am i off or did her boobs look way bigger in the poll?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean it's irrelevant really, i just thought it was strange.

Also man those school girl outfits are always killer.

Reactions: Namco15 and Tom10
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes