ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I also want to say that I'm not going to do any big drama, but just try to make the game more or less positive. And I will try to stick to this course until the end.
So we won't have to choose between saving Lisa or Jane from the burning building, while Selina turns out to be psycho stalker serial killer? :p

( Great game, btw. Really like the central premise/something most creators put on sidelines)

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I couldn't post my review so I'll just post here. I give this game 5*

Great game from a great creator. This is the 1st game i've ever played created by MrJet. It may be his only game but he does not let you down.

Great content, great artwork, plot/story, animations, and likable characters. And the characters are so beautifully created.

I love that one of the characters comes off as an obsessed nymphomaniac whom you've just met. I also love that it's related to being a muscian, being a Rockstar and you have a band of friends.

I personally recommend this game to those who look for quality gaming experience with a great story. This game has already become one of my favorite games just that quickly and I have played quiet a bit. It's something fresh and it doesn't drag. It keeps you intrigued with each choice that you make. There are no games out like it, so you all should check out MrJet game and thank him for his hard work that he puts in with each new update that he brings to us. He surely deserves a reward for this wondefull creation that is Become A Rock Star.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I couldn't post my review so I'll just post here. I give this game 5*

Great game from a great creator. This is the 1st game i've ever played created by MrJet. It may be his only game but he does not let you down.

Great content, great artwork, plot/story, animations, and likable characters. And the characters are so beautifully created.

I love that one of the characters comes off as an obsessed nymphomaniac whom you've just met. I also love that it's related to being a muscian, being a Rockstar and you have a band of friends.

I personally recommend this game to those who look for quality gaming experience with a great story. This game has already become one of my favorite games just that quickly and I have played quiet a bit. It's something fresh and it doesn't drag. It keeps you intrigued with each choice that you make. There are no games out like it, so you all should check out MrJet game and thank him for his hard work that he puts in with each new update that he brings to us. He surely deserves a reward for this wondefull creation that is Become A Rock Star.
I updated your review with the above.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
How many hours of content as of 0.3?
Depends on how fast u read ... for me (i'm a slow reader, i savour every scene I like) it's maybe about 2-3 hours? I also playing paths, not doing harem, but every girl has her own path in my game so that prolong the game for me ... but as I said, it depends ....

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hi I want to do only singer path... Someone can tell me how not have path with other girls? Thanks :)

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Hey everyone!
I want to show a small preview. I also want to say that at the moment a little more than 200 renders and several animations are ready. Nevertheless, there is still a lot of work. As I said before, this time I want to release an update larger than usual. That's it. Thank you for your attention.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Hey everyone!
I want to show a small preview. I also want to say that at the moment a little more than 200 renders and several animations are ready. Nevertheless, there is still a lot of work. As I said before, this time I want to release an update larger than usual. That's it. Thank you for your attention.
The red-haired pussy is cuter, but I'll bet that somewhere on the internet at least one person is wanking to the other one!

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018

Hey everyone!
Lisa be thy name....

....and her kitty :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes