Sep 24, 2017
follow-up question.. @the66, @Canto Forte or anyone who can answer.. what if I backed-up the save files before uninstalling it then paste it on the game folder after I installed the game again or the new version of the (same) game, will those save files work?

Thanks in advance

Billi.bolli

Aug 12, 2018
Did he "stole" girl's models from other games? I don't judge him for that but which game/games are his models frome?
Thanks in advance for making it clear.

ReB0rn15

Feb 4, 2019
Yup Jessica is the one! (is the dev doin it on purpose cus Jessica looks like a dude lol)

Seriously though, if it ends up in choosing one girl, I would choose Anna.
I feel ntred finding out that she were dating Tom (seriously the ahol? tsk)

The game as a whole is amazing especially the animations. Keep up the good work!

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
While we wait to get an update of this great game, i can keep you a little busy guys. Enjoy the last 2 artworks of Mr Jet and considere to become a patreon of this great developer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
While we wait to get an update of this great game, i can keep you a little busy guys. Enjoy the last 2 artworks of Mr Jet and considere to become a patreon of this great developer.

:love::love:Agree,
considere to become a patreon of this great developer.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018

I mean look at them and tell me you don't want to be a patreon supporter for him!
(Tell me and you get the spanking of your life :devilish:)

Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes