Abîme

Sep 27, 2018

Hey everyone!
I want to show a small preview. I also want to say that at the moment a little more than 200 renders and several animations are ready. Nevertheless, there is still a lot of work. As I said before, this time I want to release an update larger than usual. That's it. Thank you for your attention.
Lisa have a gorgeous pussy :sneaky:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight and Namco15

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Nice preview but i gotta say i wish she did not have any piercings specially on her face... it makes a person less attractive/beautiful tbh :/
I agree and I wish too... Lisa is beautiful for how she is... Natural and simple... I also love rock but I don't have piercings or tattoos :) I love tattoos especially on women and Lisa can simply have one for me (no in the face) but piercings absolutely no..

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I like Lisa's piercings. It fits her character as a "rocker" girl, it gives her some edginess to her otherwise more reserved (usually) personality.

Reactions: Namco15 and Pitrik

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Finally played the update and I loved it! Not many games I keep multiple saves for, but this one is one of the exceptions, gotta keep a Lisa only path and an everyone else path. Renders are great as always and can't wait for the next update! Thanks Mr Jet!

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I like Lisa's piercings. It fits her character as a "rocker" girl, it gives her some edginess to her otherwise more reserved (usually) personality.
Agree... (nice Aela picture (y))

Zormeg

Apr 24, 2018
Hi, I'm just about to translate the game into German, if enough interest, I would like to publish it here. Of course, only if I may :D

Sh4ark

Donor
Dec 9, 2016
Guilty Gear XX??
Didn't hear that one in a long time, nice!

P.S. Lisa beach render is hands down the best i've seen in a game like this, probably in anything really.

Reactions: Namco15 and MrJet
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes