Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Choosing between Lisa and Selina is turning out to be even harder than choosing between Megan and Melissa (Acting Lessons). While, up to this point, I could fool around with both behind the other's back, I dare not risk ruining both relationships eventually. I think I will make two separate paths for two girls.
But there there are also other girls; goddamn, all the girls are so hot, its too hard not to cheat. Even Selina's mom Rosa is a damn fine lady (also being a redhead does not help). Jeez, what am I gonna do! Maybe a third path for no strings attached.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Hi folks! I want to share with you the latest news.
The first thing I would like to say is that the work on the update is moving on schedule. The update this time will focus on three girls at once: Lisa, Jane and Anna. In addition to this in the story for the first time will be the sister of the protagonist. It should be interesting. I also want to say that this time I plan to make the update a little bigger than last time, so get ready for a lot of content. This is mainly due to the fact that thanks to your support I have saved enough money to buy a second video card. Hurray! It hasn't arrived yet, but it should be here within a week. Hopefully it will work well and help me speed up the pace of game development. As for the release date, it is too early to say. I only know that it will definitely be in March. That's all the news at the moment.
Thank you for your attention and for your support!

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
It's definitely Jane's butt on preview. Can identify it from thousands lol.
Also, this game doesn't need incest. Too many hot girls already. Better to focus on them.

Reactions: Enyos

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
It's definitely Jane's butt on preview. Can identify it from thousands lol.
Also, this game doesn't need incest. Too many hot girls already. Better to focus on them.
I can assure you it's not Jane's butt on preview :) It's Lisa's butt, because it's her room (apartment, dorm, whatever) in this preview ;)

Reactions: Enyos and Floga
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes