ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
oh..and @MrJet the game is awesome..do not tinker just to please one person ..stick to your game..you start altering to please people and the game is no longer your game but a by committee mess..and there are already too many of those on this site.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hold up everybody ... any and every artist out there, on devi***art or ru**34 or plain hen**-fac*ry has every right and intention to do commissions. If and when such great artist decides to open up his commissions vault and pull some wonder out to further their story is a welcome tribute to the commissioner and the timeless artistry of the Dev. All this controversy is very welcome to this game, as we are in search of a Rock star - not your run of the mill musician or bar performing band.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Okay, I heard you. I don't know really why so much negativity in this way, because to me this model seems better (but there's a matter of personal preference, I guess). And in the previous update, no one complained about it, although there was a short phone sex scene with Selina.

Nevertheless, I can try to add her makeup, so it began to resemble the old model but nonetheless remained current. But understand if I once again begin to change her appearance, it will be too often. I'm sure too many people won't like it.

In General, I understood the problem and will see what I can do about it.
wow well ekhm, i wasn't prepared for that kind of positivity, shit i was expecting kind of fuck you some random guy and deal with it. ok i maybe ranted a little bit there (after so much stuff done to us like NTR on every corner, abandon games, mods on this forum etc) and im sorry if that was to much, but i just was tired and felt like my girl (and i take very seriously my girls if im invested) was taken away from me, she looks at least for me like a entirely different woman, can't help it. i would be very and eternally grateful if you could look into that, i just can't play like that. i love the game but im there for her. yeah im weird :cool: i just love my redheads:love:
i didnt even notice..lol..but now that i've looked at the comparison pics..i'm laughing that such teeny tiny changes can evoke such insanity :p i guess he'll be stopping his massive patreon payments to you(thats sarcasm...only us freeloading pirates whine this much here..patreons do to you personally there :p )
well mister i see you from time to time here and there, you look kind of like a smart egg but im not sure anymore to be honest with every next post i see from you... you try to much for that rank and it start to show, like you know everyone and everything.
uno. here my friend at least this time you are wrong, im a fucking whining supporter a little one but still (to many games with very uncertain future but i just can't do nothing for all hard work)
duo. another BS, do you laugh at anyone who have different opinion to yours allrighty one or just because you don't understand and that's your defence system? free of charge tip, it doesn't work makes you look weak and vulnerable pumpkin.
tre. another wrong assumption, dude i see you are on the roll here, i really hope you don't do that with everyone.. no i won't stop my support, game is to good for that, the reaction from the dev was totally different from what i have anticipated and even if i couldn't play because my girl would not come back i can't force myself to stop support the guy.

Ease on the sarcasm, it's not healthy and if you don't have enough experience it could backfire.
ok that was my last free tip.
have a nice one

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Okay, I heard you. I don't know really why so much negativity in this way, because to me this model seems better (but there's a matter of personal preference, I guess). And in the previous update, no one complained about it, although there was a short phone sex scene with Selina.
I think the new Selina looks improved than before. However, the old Selina is more unique/different. So I can understand both sides thinking that their preference looks better.

In General, I understood the problem and will see what I can do about it.
Unfortunately, I don't think there's anything much you can do about this. Either way, either side would have their own preference. I think it's best for you to believe what you want the character to look like the way you want them to look like. It's your game, it's your vision.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I think the new Selina looks improved than before. However, the old Selina is more unique/different. So I can understand both sides thinking that their preference looks better.
thats exactly it, she was unique... sure she now looks more realistic and im always more into real thing (renders looks awesome Jet) but this time its different like with Haley hair, what if the dev would change them? its like her main feature and i will be there as well on the first line of the defense if that ever happens. im not hatting the guy, i will go even further and say i respect him for what he is doing and think is best, its his baby and he is try to improve and i cant argue with that but i did fall for old Selina, she was already perfect and how you very nice pinpointed... unique and tthats what we need more of not less

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Was a great update indeed and I really like Selina's tweaked looks, loved the old version of her, love the new one, she's always been a delight to look at :p Animations are vastly improved, especially the park scene, love the smooth animations, more of those please! :p
Story is indeed coming along nicely, I like how the relationship with MC and Lisa is progressing slowly but surely, their chemistry and dynamics feels real good and natural, almost like they're destined to be, haha :p
Man I just love this game, it's fantastic!

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Is there a way for me to see my hidden stats?
I forgot whether I was going for dad enemy or dad ally.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't know how many more news female characters there will be in the story, but as long as Selina, Lisa, Jane, Jade and Anna all are possible to have as the endgame girlfriend/fiancee/wife, the girl MC can end up being with, maybe even Marie, I'll be happy :p But if I had to reduce my list to 3, it would be Selina, Lisa and Jane :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I like Jane's character, so you can be sure of that. She'll definitely have her own route.
You and me both man. She is one lovely woman and its great to hear that you are planning a route for her.
She indeed is a stunner, love her very fit and luscious figure, and under that tough ish business woman exterior, she seem rather sweet really, definitely in my top 3 :)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
She indeed is a stunner, love her very fit and luscious figure, and under that tough ish business woman exterior, she seem rather sweet really, definitely in my top 3 :)
Its also the way how she interacts with the MC that makes her my favourite for this game, not that the other girls would be bad choices or wouldn't look good enough. I guess here stricked my personal taste pretty hard. :D

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Its also the way how she interacts with the MC that makes her my favourite for this game, not that the other girls would be bad choices or wouldn't look good enough. I guess here stricked my personal taste pretty hard. :D
She acts quite strict and all, but unless I have read her wrong, it seems that she's got feelings for MC, but obviously she's not just gonna spill it out, not yet, but the way she looks at him and looking at her body language and facial expressions, she seem definitely interested, and I want to explore that, take it further and become a couple :p
Man I just love her body too, love sexy thicc babes and I love sexy fit babes, love her abs and obviously her rather large bust, yum yum, and her booty :p

Reactions: Namco15

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
She acts quite strict and all, but unless I have read her wrong, it seems that she's got feelings for MC, but obviously she's not just gonna spill it out, not yet, but the way she looks at him and looking at her body language and facial expressions, she seem definitely interested, and I want to explore that, take it further and become a couple :p
Man I just love her body too, love sexy thicc babes and I love sexy fit babes, love her abs and obviously her rather large bust, yum yum, and her booty :p
Have not played this game yet so judging by your posts im assuming the ladies are nice

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yes she keeps it a bit hidden, but you can make a guess when you get to the massage in her appartment.
Have not played this game yet so judging by your posts im assuming the ladies are nice
Yes they are.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
All of them are, Selina, Lisa, Jane, Jade, Anna, my top 5, they're all just amazing, gorgeous ladies each of them, sexy too and love their personalities :)

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes