Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I completed three different paths (Lisa, Jane and Selina) on this updates and I couldn’t continue anymore the “man whore”path because I couldn’t bear to see the end of the drama on that path and maybe this tells that MrJet has created characters whom you can care about it even when you’re not on their path.

Of course most important thing is Julia seemed to be doing well after all

I no longer wonder why Jacob likes Ruby:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You had Great hairstyle Jacob!

dj_05

Nov 4, 2017
Become A Rock Star [v0.80] [Mr Jet] - Original Size: 2.68GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (699MB): MEGA -
Download Mac (694MB): MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
reup link.link is missing

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
hi i don't know if is normal, i play lisa and selena path, i have sex scene with selina at day 13 and after she tell me she want to know my band, after i play only selena path and don't have sex scene at day 13, is normal?
i don't know if i find an error at Jane path, day 6 jane home requirement jane path , 8rp and jane massage is ok but day 8 julia night requirement is the same but i don't have that scene
What happen? i play anna path, day 13 anna date ok but anna sex night no, there are a lot of problem ?
ok i need bugfix, but i can't download because if i click on file day13.rpy open another tab, sameone can give me that file?

Last edited:

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
The music that's playing in the Lewds is so good, I love the beat and the sensual feeling
Does anyone know what it's called ?

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Become A Rock Star [v0.80] [Mr Jet] - Original Size: 2.68GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (699MB): MEGA -
Download Mac (694MB): MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
plz reupload

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes