guys please
i have a problem
the game is not working on my pc i don t know why
it just crashes and don t start please help

this is the log of the game if someone can help

Last edited:

Pulser

Jul 13, 2017
I have almost finished the game and I was just curious if anyone knows the answer to this. (Have not finished it 100% yet but I don't think this happens could be wrong.) I was curious if it will ever be possible to salvage a relationship later in the game if you end up breaking up with Jane or Selina for example.

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
I have almost finished the game and I was just curious if anyone knows the answer to this. (Have not finished it 100% yet but I don't think this happens could be wrong.) I was curious if it will ever be possible to salvage a relationship later in the game if you end up breaking up with Jane or Selina for example.
Yeah I doubt it chief. There's 2 updates left (finishes at 1.0). Side girls and Lisa's cheating path will be acknowledged in the next update. And the finale for the main girls (Selina, Jane, Anna, Lisa) for the last episode.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Oh? Is it worth playing the game for tho? I only lay for les relatioship storylines
Nope not worth it. The lez ship only happens if you do not romance a particular girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You see next to nothing of their relationship, obviously, as MC is too busy with a relationship of his own.

Reactions: nazthelass

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Oh? Is it worth playing the game for tho? I only lay for les relatioship storylines
As Bucketbot89 already told you, if you are not on Lisa's route, she and Jade become girlfriends but you don't see anything but if you look for Lisa's route you can enter Jade's route as well and you can see in the sex scenes, you can see how they interact with each other but there will always be a dick in the middle of both
Become A RockStar 03.png

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I wonder if there has ever been a poll about what name you gave to the band. I went with Cockslapped Grins, you all?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Yeah I doubt it chief. There's 2 updates left (finishes at 1.0). Side girls and Lisa's cheating path will be acknowledged in the next update. And the finale for the main girls (Selina, Jane, Anna, Lisa) for the last episode.
Really? Only two more updates??? Damn! So close :(

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes