Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She moved in with a small pink suitcase into MCs palatial bachelor pad knowing full well her mission.
sure but she seemed more accustomed to luxury.
Acting a busser when you do not care that much is so much easier and funny.

KingFap

Jul 16, 2019
Now we will have to start a new game for the Catherine and Rose scene?.
I wonder normally how the route of the two will be connected:unsure:

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
Now we will have to start a new game for the Catherine and Rose scene?.
I wonder normally how the route of the two will be connected:unsure:
I'm guessing you'll need to be on the Selina + Anna route. Who you break up with between the two to get there is another question.

Reactions: KingFap
Nov 14, 2016
Played through this beauty of a game. One thing that stood out for me was that the MC looks kinda ugly in my opinion. But the girls all look amazing. For my top girl I would pick Jane. There's something about older mature women that finds my fancy. Lisa and Jade are close next. I first played with the mod and didn't realise that you get locked out of the options but as soon as I saw what happened in the hospital when Jane found out about Seline and Anna, I felt like complete shit and restarted the game only being faithful to Jane. Watching Jane cry was fking hard man. But overall pretty decent game!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Played through this beauty of a game. One thing that stood out for me was that the MC looks kinda ugly in my opinion. But the girls all look amazing. For my top girl I would pick Jane. There's something about older mature women that finds my fancy. Lisa and Jade are close next. I first played with the mod and didn't realise that you get locked out of the options but as soon as I saw what happened in the hospital when Jane found out about Seline and Anna, I felt like complete shit and restarted the game only being faithful to Jane. Watching Jane cry was fking hard man. But overall pretty decent game!
I've also just finished this and I feel the same about Jane, she's awesome. Selina's also a favourite for me, everything about her is just gorgeous. Fortunately I found out about the manwhoring ending badly, so although that I did do that to get as much content in one go, I stopped it right before the 0.80 update then went back and did all the individual routes. I found Anna to be quite bland and uninteresting, and the Lisa and Lisa/Jade paths were a mix of awesome, OK, and boring. A pity there was no Jade solo path as I would have liked to have seen where that that could have gone. Also, I found the whole Lisa/Jade relationship when you're not on their paths to be kinda odd given how they are and what you learn about them on their paths.

Anyway, looking forward to the next update since I also have a side girl only path and it looks like this next update will have some focus on that.

Nov 14, 2016
Also to add, I really like the sister character in this game. Julia I think is like a friendly sidekick character to the MC, similar like Liam is to the MC in Acting Lessons. The only thing I wished they didn't do is try to sexualize her earlier, with her taking a bath and calling MC and that other time when she walked in front of MC in her underwear. I mean I felt like she was my sister, you know? Other than that, she is really nicely made. My heart dropped for a moment when she got shot outside the club MC and band was playing at. But this game generally has positive storyline, so anything shocking like this probably won't happen in this game. I'm expecting father to die at some point because they have shown he is sick multiple times now. But once he passes away, I don't think it will be as shocking as if sister would die due to a gunshot.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes