Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Also to add, I really like the sister character in this game. Julia I think is like a friendly sidekick character to the MC, similar like Liam is to the MC in Acting Lessons. The only thing I wished they didn't do is try to sexualize her earlier, with her taking a bath and calling MC and that other time when she walked in front of MC in her underwear. I mean I felt like she was my sister, you know? Other than that, she is really nicely made. My heart dropped for a moment when she got shot outside the club MC and band was playing at. But this game generally has positive storyline, so anything shocking like this probably won't happen in this game. I'm expecting father to die at some point because they have shown he is sick multiple times now. But once he passes away, I don't think it will be as shocking as if sister would die due to a gunshot.
Agreed about Julia. If a character's not going to be a sexual conquest, don't overly sexualise them; that's my view. Sure, people will still want something like that even if the female character never flashed more than their wrist at the MC, but when you show a character fully or even partly naked, and showcase that in a sexualised kind of way, it will make people think even more that this is sign of the character being a romantic or even just sexual prospect. I knew Julia wasn't going in to this game, but I still don't think she should have been shown that way.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is a sidekick to many gurls, the way they see him is like help / one night stand / someone
to fall back on when they get bored and wanna see what he has got.
Also to add, I really like the sister character in this game. Julia I think is like a friendly sidekick character to the MC, similar like Liam is to the MC in Acting Lessons. The only thing I wished they didn't do is try to sexualize her earlier, with her taking a bath and calling MC and that other time when she walked in front of MC in her underwear. I mean I felt like she was my sister, you know? Other than that, she is really nicely made. My heart dropped for a moment when she got shot outside the club MC and band was playing at. But this game generally has positive storyline, so anything shocking like this probably won't happen in this game. I'm expecting father to die at some point because they have shown he is sick multiple times now. But once he passes away, I don't think it will be as shocking as if sister would die due to a gunshot.
Agreed about Julia. If a character's not going to be a sexual conquest, don't overly sexualise them; that's my view. Sure, people will still want something like that even if the female character never flashed more than their wrist at the MC, but when you show a character fully or even partly naked, and showcase that in a sexualised kind of way, it will make people think even more that this is sign of the character being a romantic or even just sexual prospect. I knew Julia wasn't going in to this game, but I still don't think she should have been shown that way.
Beauty is the juice for living and having that in your life is priceless.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
One thing I really wanted from this game was a bit more stuff between Julia and MC.

I don't mean sex, I mean their friendship.

It's obvious they are close and have been for years and they play off really well with each other, i'd just love a few more scenes. Go out for a beer or clubbing or something.

It's not often I see sibling relationships that don't revolve around sex so seeing this one with them being so close just made me want to see more.

I reckon she'd make a great wing woman, she did a good job sorting things between the MC and Jane on that route.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Become A Rock Star [v0.80] [Mr Jet] - Original Size: 2.68GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (699MB): MEGA -
Download Mac (694MB): MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Links Broken,Pls Add New!Thanks!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So, having now played this game, it would seem the banner could maybe do with being updated. As such, I've made a new one:

BARS Banner.png

N7 or any other mod who sees this post, would it be possible to change the OP banner to this?

EDIT: Since MrJet likes this, can we consider that an official approval of the new banner? :unsure:

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, Yes and Yes, I would like it to be an FMC or Julia in its defect :love:

Just imagine this
View attachment 1091242
3 things:
  1. Is that Jane under Julia?
  2. Is this fan-art or an official special render by Mistah J?
  3. A Julia-led game should start with 2 questions. The first would be, "Did you play BARS? Yes/No", and if the answer to that question is 'Yes', they get a 2nd question which would be, "Which character(s) did your MC in BARS end the game in a relationship with?", and you're presented with a multiple choice answer. If players don't answer Jane, then she will be a romantic pursuit for Julia. :giggle: Also, for those that answer 'No' to the first question, the game would just default to 'None', as in he didn't end up with any of the main LIs.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
3 things:
  1. Is that Jane under Julia?
  2. Is this fan-art or an official special render by Mistah J?
  3. A Julia-led game should start with 2 questions. The first would be, "Did you play BARS? Yes/No", and if the answer to that question is 'Yes', they get a 2nd question which would be, "Which character(s) did your MC in BARS end the game in a relationship with?", and you're presented with a multiple choice answer. If players don't answer Jane, then she will be a romantic pursuit for Julia. :giggle: Also, for those that answer 'No' to the first question, the game would just default to 'None', as in he didn't end up with any of the main LIs.
1- Yes
2- Official special render
There is the link so you can download them
02.png

A story in the same universe but of course in which the current MC he don't have much importance

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
1- Yes
2- Official special render
There is the link so you can download them
View attachment 1091287

A story in the same universe but of course in which the current MC he don't have much importance
OK, so, favourites from these:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
OK, so, favourites from these:
I would use all of them as wallpaper :love:

This is my favorite, Lisa know that ass need a spank
LisaJade02.jpg

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I would use all of them as wallpaper :love:

This is my favorite, Lisa know that ass need a spank
View attachment 1091467
Eh, I found Lisa to be too vanilla. Even the Lisa/Jade throuple was kinda boring and just felt like it was satisfying the threesome/lesbian fan service requirement of an adult game but without really giving the relationship much depth.

If I had a to pick a favourite render from those specials, it would probably be this one:

SelinaRosa.jpg

Total fantasy wish fulfillment, but it's good fantasy wish fulfillment. :love:

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
One thing I really wanted from this game was a bit more stuff between Julia and MC.

I don't mean sex, I mean their friendship.

It's obvious they are close and have been for years and they play off really well with each other, i'd just love a few more scenes. Go out for a beer or clubbing or something.

It's not often I see sibling relationships that don't revolve around sex so seeing this one with them being so close just made me want to see more.

I reckon she'd make a great wing woman, she did a good job sorting things between the MC and Jane on that route.
THIS. Genuinely didn't feel the need to fuck Julia from the start. Just felt a genuine sister vibe from her and to see a better view of that relationship between them would be good.

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
Eh, I found Lisa to be too vanilla. Even the Lisa/Jade throuple was kinda boring and just felt like it was satisfying the threesome/lesbian fan service requirement of an adult game but without really giving the relationship much depth.

If I had a to pick a favourite render from those specials, it would probably be this one:

View attachment 1091507

Total fantasy wish fulfillment, but it's good fantasy wish fulfillment. :love:
Oh Selina.
1616142122254.png

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes