Kvothe94

Jun 11, 2020
I don't understand.

In first case i don't play with walkthrough. Question:
Why I didn't have sex with Selina on day13(last update)? I checked now and I did everything right. I don't have other girls, i refuse Anna and Jane at start and only had Selina in relationship, but don't get last scene and i don't understand why\.

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
I don't understand.

Why I didn't have sex with Selina on day13(last update)? I checked now and I did everything right. I don't have other girls, i refuse Anna and Jane at start and only had Selina in relationship, but don't get last scene and i don't understand why\.
You prolly didn't have enough Selina points. I'd use the walkthrough and straight up ignore everyone. That's usually my premise when I'm aiming for one person in a save

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I don't understand.

Did you install MrJet's bugix (listed in OP Extras: Hotfix)? It fixes some bugs on the Selina, Jane & Anna routes in day 13.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
I love this game. Does anyone know approximately how many chapters are left to reach the end of the game?

And another question: can you have a relationship with all the girls without negative consequences?

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I love this game. Does anyone know approximately how many chapters are left to reach the end of the game?

And another question: can you have a relationship with all the girls without negative consequences?
I think I saw it mentioned on this thread there will be 2 more chapters, or maybe 3.
You cannot have a relationships with all girls, it blows up in your face.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Two chapters left, the next one will be focused on side girls (Emma, Rosa, Catherine...).

There will be huge consequences if you simutanetly date Selina, Jane & Anna.

Not cool Judy, not cool :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: wh1ter0se

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

There are 2 or 3 more updates left to go.

You can start a relationship with all the girls but it will end badly. Unlike some games they won't give you a choice to pick one they will all dump you and you will go to the end of the game without a love interest.

Most of the side girls don't count with the exception of Catherine who makes you break up with Anna before she will do anything.

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
how many hours are per chapter approximately?
Per chapter meaning per update? Relative to how fast you play/read the VN really. But with playing all the paths, I reckon 2+ hours (thats the 4 LI's paths) from 0.7-0.8. Starting from the beginning would take a bit more.

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
Hi, I seem to be having an issue which is very annoying. Started playing this game a few weeks back and it really started lagging whenever I got to meeting Lisa. Any work around or do i have to delete and re extract game files?

TIA

MrTouchy

May 12, 2020
Hello
Can someone tell me what route with witch girl in combination works ?
afterI got to the newest patch I was shocked and how the girls broke up with Mc (felt really bad about it)
Does only the 2 girls in your band work as a relationship or can I get your sisters friend too ...

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Hello
Can someone tell me what route with witch girl in combination works ?
afterI got to the newest patch I was shocked and how the girls broke up with Mc (felt really bad about it)
Does only the 2 girls in your band work as a relationship or can I get your sisters friend too ...
If you date all the girls (Anna , Selina , Jane , Lisa + Jade ) , you only get two girls ( Lisa + Jade ) because those don't know your cheating yet

If you date three girls ( Selina , Anna , Jane ) or two girls ( Selina + Jane ) you will end up alone / break up

If you date ( Selina + Anna ) not sure what you will end up ... Didnt try yet

Reactions: MrTouchy
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes