Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To clarify, if you try to date all women, you lose them all.

Any combination involving Anna, Selina and Jane will all break up with you at the hospital. They won't ask you to pick one, they will just leave you and you will end the game single.

Dating Lisa will get the option to also bring in Jade. That is the only multi girl relationship that is going to happen.

If you are dating anyone else besides Lisa and Jade thinking you've avoided the scene at the hospital because you only had 1 and those 2 were asleep .... well the third girl wants to meet the band and that fallout can lead to the band breaking up.

The dev has said from day 1 there will be consequences to cheating and not your normal "pick one of us", it will be either sticking to one or none at all.

The only actual love interests are Anna, Lisa, Lisa/Jade, Jane and Selina. The other girls are side content and won't have any endings, the last side girl scene is in the next update and will involve Cath and Rosa.

So far the only consequence of seeing a side girl is Cath will make you break up with Anna or she won't do anything.

It is very highly likely that doing anything with Rosa will cause a break up with Selina. Don't be surprised if that happens.

So far we don't know any consequences of fucking Emma or Nicole. There may not be any at least i'm 80% sure Nicole is safe to fuck.

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
To clarify, if you try to date all women, you lose them all.

Any combination involving Anna, Selina and Jane will all break up with you at the hospital. They won't ask you to pick one, they will just leave you and you will end the game single.

Dating Lisa will get the option to also bring in Jade. That is the only multi girl relationship that is going to happen.

If you are dating anyone else besides Lisa and Jade thinking you've avoided the scene at the hospital because you only had 1 and those 2 were asleep .... well the third girl wants to meet the band and that fallout can lead to the band breaking up.

The dev has said from day 1 there will be consequences to cheating and not your normal "pick one of us", it will be either sticking to one or none at all.

The only actual love interests are Anna, Lisa, Lisa/Jade, Jane and Selina. The other girls are side content and won't have any endings, the last side girl scene is in the next update and will involve Cath and Rosa.

So far the only consequence of seeing a side girl is Cath will make you break up with Anna or she won't do anything.

It is very highly likely that doing anything with Rosa will cause a break up with Selina. Don't be surprised if that happens.

So far we don't know any consequences of fucking Emma or Nicole. There may not be any at least i'm 80% sure Nicole is safe to fuck.
Haven't tried with Anna + Selina but it seems obvious from the narration bug I encountered from the first 0.8 version that it will still lead to the breakup scene. It's still a significant path though to get that Rosa + Catherine. I'm also fairly sure Nicole is safe to fuck considering she's available on all paths.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Why does the dev want to end the game in the (relatively) near future? It does have quite a lot of content, but I feel it could have easily continued for an additional 5 more updates. At least I wish it did, and there's no guarantee his next game will be this well liked and popular.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why does the dev want to end the game in the (relatively) near future? It does have quite a lot of content, but I feel it could have easily continued for an additional 5 more updates. At least I wish it did, and there's no guarantee his next game will be this well liked and popular.
Because he's told the story he wants to tell and now wants to move on.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Because he's told the story he wants to tell and now wants to move on.
I suppose it's not unfair since the game is called Become a rockstar, not Being a rockstar. They did have some success with their band so they're local stars perhaps.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I suppose it's not unfair since the game is called Become a rockstar, not Being a rockstar. They did have some success with their band so they're local stars perhaps.
Did you not play the latest update?

The MC's friend, Drummer guy who's name I forget, phoned one of the band members that were at the bar to hear them.

Based on decisions made the band are either gonna go big or break up. The phone call will give them the opportunity but if anyone was cheating on Lisa/Jade the band will probably break up.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I actually don't mind being broken up with at the hospital, because I was playing the hoe path, but it was weird how Anna showed up even after I broke up with her after Cath gave that ultimatum. It could've been complications with the walkthrough mod I always use :unsure:

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Did you not play the latest update?

The MC's friend, Drummer guy who's name I forget, phoned one of the band members that were at the bar to hear them.

Based on decisions made the band are either gonna go big or break up. The phone call will give them the opportunity but if anyone was cheating on Lisa/Jade the band will probably break up.
Forgot about that, I guess there was a little too much focus put on the drama and the events in the hospital. And for me, too much hospital overall, since earlier in the game the heart attack of MC's dad also ruined a hot moment with Lisa and Jade at a party :)

Franki424

Nov 8, 2020
Guys, I started the game from the beginning to see all the endings, but at first I can't get out with Anna, which I have to do whenever she drinks the whiskey it makes me "leave alone". that I have to do?

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Guys, I started the game from the beginning to see all the endings, but at first I can't get out with Anna, which I have to do whenever she drinks the whiskey it makes me "leave alone". that I have to do?
Maybe you haven't accumulated enough points with her so far. Either consult the walkthrough found on the first page, or install the walkthrough mod (though this will probably make you unable to load the older saves made without it).

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
I think you need to kiss her during the spy on Catherine part and mention that you like the place during your interview.

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
I think you need to kiss her during the spy on Catherine part and mention that you like the place during your interview.
This is it. My first play through I took what I thought was the more appropriate path and didn’t peek on Catherine. You miss Anna completely if you do that.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I wonder if it makes any different if you stayed faithful from the very beginning vs. starting out as a man whore and bang everybody at least once before narrowing it down to a single lady?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hope you are right.
She available on all routes, likes her job and working with Jane n Julia so wouldn't say anything to Jane on her route.

She doesn't care about any of the other LI's so doubt anything needs to be said to them. She got what she wanted and that's all that mattered to her.

On top of that Nicole is a character a lot of us have been waiting to do something with and the dev changed early content so nobody would be put off.

Wouldn't make sense for her to cause any drama.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
She available on all routes, likes her job and working with Jane n Julia so wouldn't say anything to Jane on her route.

She doesn't care about any of the other LI's so doubt anything needs to be said to them. She got what she wanted and that's all that mattered to her.

On top of that Nicole is a character a lot of us have been waiting to do something with and the dev changed early content so nobody would be put off.

Wouldn't make sense for her to cause any drama.
Changed content you mean the blowjob scene?
It's good we can still have that scene thanks to mods.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I wonder if it makes any different if you stayed faithful from the very beginning vs. starting out as a man whore and bang everybody at least once before narrowing it down to a single lady?
Yes, you can. All girls have a certain scene where they ask you for commitment. First days are fair game

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Yes, you can. All girls have a certain scene where they ask you for commitment. First days are fair game
Does Jane do this herself? I only remember your sister asking if you have serious intentions with Jane and forbidding you to see her otherwise.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Does Jane do this herself? I only remember your sister asking if you have serious intentions with Jane and forbidding you to see her otherwise.
Yeah. But even if you seek Julia's help, she can block you after your first real date together if you don't have enough points with her

Reactions: SNOW 777

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
During one of the dates with Jane you have the serious relationship talk where she starts to decide if he's who she wants to be with.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes