Thunderzzz

May 31, 2018
I don't get many of the reviews here.

I just started the game and decide to really "roleplay" and not have relationships in all over the place.

So i did read some reviews and some say the choices have zero consequences, and some others say it does.
Some say you can fuck every girls and not care about the consequences, some say you need to choose one.
I don't get it anymore lol.

For now i'll try to get my own idea of it.

It's ok so far, i hope it gets a bit more "serious" later.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019

I just started the game and decide to really "roleplay" and not have relationships in all over the place.

So i did read some reviews and some say the choices have zero consequences, and some others say it does.
Some say you can fuck every girls and not care about the consequences, some say you need to choose one.

You can sleep with all girls w/o consequences up to a point in time. After you need to actually commit to a relationship, there will be a price to pay for infidelity.
Maybe you read both new and old reviews, the consequences have occurred in the latest update.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
There're consequences if you date several Love interests ( Lisa & Jade, Anna, Selina and Jane ). So far, there are no consequence if you bang all the others girls.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

You can have sex with every single girl but eventually they find out and break up with you.

It's not one of those VN's where all the girls find out and make you choose one, they will leave you and you will end the game single.

Choices have consequences but not until later, the game lets you dig your own grave first and make you feel safe.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Studio16.jpg

Hey, guys! Sharing the latest news.

Work is going pretty well, but due to a small incident, I've had a few days off. The thing is that about a week ago I had a vaccination against COVID-19, from which I had a fever for two days, and the third day I just lay down and recovered, because the mood was terrible, and working with something "creative" was extremely difficult. On the first of April, I am waiting for a second vaccination (the doctors call it the second component or something like that) and I hope that this time everything will go smoothly. Nevertheless, even though a few days have been wasted, I still have a good result.

Right now I'm finishing up the big event with Catherine and Rosa (which will have some very hot scenes), and then I'll get to work on the event with Emma. At this point, I have almost 400 renders and 4 animations ready. Which is still a pretty good result.
And that's probably all I have to say. As always, thank you for your support, and have a good week.

MrJet

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
View attachment 1104458

Hey, guys! Sharing the latest news.

Work is going pretty well, but due to a small incident, I've had a few days off. The thing is that about a week ago I had a vaccination against COVID-19, from which I had a fever for two days, and the third day I just lay down and recovered, because the mood was terrible, and working with something "creative" was extremely difficult. On the first of April, I am waiting for a second vaccination (the doctors call it the second component or something like that) and I hope that this time everything will go smoothly. Nevertheless, even though a few days have been wasted, I still have a good result.

Right now I'm finishing up the big event with Catherine and Rosa (which will have some very hot scenes), and then I'll get to work on the event with Emma. At this point, I have almost 400 renders and 4 animations ready. Which is still a pretty good result.
And that's probably all I have to say. As always, thank you for your support, and have a good week.

MrJet
Nice girl, who is she?

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
How do you play the minigames on Android? For example, it says to press Q but I don't have a keyboard input obv. Can't skip them either.

EDIT: Nvm, I can skip them now. Although it sucks there's no minigame for Android users.

Last edited:

Thunderzzz

May 31, 2018
You can have sex with every single girl but eventually they find out and break up with you.

It's not one of those VN's where all the girls find out and make you choose one, they will leave you and you will end the game single.

Choices have consequences but not until later, the game lets you dig your own grave first and make you feel safe.
I see.

I mut say for now, i didn't commit with any girls really because i want to play "romantic" for now (which is hard because the MC is so horny).

So i guess i'll see for myself lol

• Haha
Reactions: wh1ter0se

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Yes only you , ruby is ugly as hell. The main char doesnt need her.
Lol you have weird tastes. Personally I'm bummed that I have to play as the weaselly MC instead of Jacob, I would happilly sacrifice the lot for a blue haired punk like Ruby any day!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lol you have weird tastes. Personally I'm bummed that I have to play as the weaselly MC instead of Jacob, I would happilly sacrifice the lot for a blue haired punk like Ruby any day!
I too feel distraught at playing the rich kid that has his choice of several gorgeous women with a talent for music and the magical ability to make panties drop at 10 paces.

Such a horrific life.

Granted the male side of things makes immersion all but impossible but having the panty drop talent would be great.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes