Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron also said that Rosa, Nicole, Emma, etc were also not going to have more content because their story is over, then Mr Jet comes and says, they will have more content in the next update :ROFLMAO:

But I think Marie at this point I don't think she'll come back just let's say she died :LUL:
Please, do point out where I said those things.

I've only ever said they were side girls and won't get any endings .... which they won't.

And it was Jet that said Marie was getting no more content, not me.

Yeah, her removal from the game looked way too sudden. I'll probably redo her scene by the end of the game. I'll try to make her disappearing from the story look less abrupt. This way she will become a minor character whose role will end after the concert scene (as well as her friend Eva). But like I said, I'll do it closer to the end of the game. Now I'm busy with the main characters and the story.
I eagerly await your apology.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Why won't my computer open the game up? What has this 32 bit addition changed for renpy games?
Checked. My security system isn't blocking that file type.
Windows 10 is my OS, so it should still run. I agree something else is goin on.
Mr Jet updated the version of Ren'Py in this game to 7.4.2.

People are mentioning antivirus because some of them incorrectly flag the Ren'py exe files as containing malware (especially the -32.exe files).

If you're running Windows 10 you should be using BecomeARockStar.exe, so could just delete BecomeARockStar-32.exe. You'd also need to check your AV isn't blocking BecomeARockStar.exe (or anything else in the games folder).

Your problem might not be related to an antivirus issue. Ren'Py 7.4 versions also made some changes to the supported graphics renderers. Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date. If that doesn't fix it, try changing the renderer as described at the bottom of: .

If you still have issues you should take this to General Troubleshooting, there are a few other threads with other users having trouble following the change to Ren'Py 7.4.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2017
Mr Jet updated the version of Ren'Py in this game to 7.4.2.

People are mentioning antivirus because some of them incorrectly flag the Ren'py exe files as containing malware (especially the -32.exe files).

If you're running Windows 10 you should be using BecomeARockStar.exe, so could just delete BecomeARockStar-32.exe. You'd also need to check your AV isn't blocking BecomeARockStar.exe (or anything else in the games folder).

Your problem might not be related to an antivirus issue. Ren'Py 7.4 versions also made some changes to the supported graphics renders. Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date. If that doesn't fix it, try changing the renderer as described at the bottom of: .

If you still have issues you should take this to General Troubleshooting, there are a few other threads with other users having trouble following the change to Ren'Py 7.4.
Thanks for the help. The game worked when changing the render.

Reactions: Meushi

Carpathius

Jan 26, 2021
Stuck in a loop at the point where your sister asks if you are serious about jane. From there it goes to Rosa's art studio, then chance to get serious with Selina. Go home for the night and the day repeats again. Any advice?

Reactions: mrmcfappen
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes