underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
About Rosa... is there a way to go with her path without Selina? Eg, if we broke up with Selina, we "broke up" with Rosa too? Or we can we keep seeing Rosa when we left Selina? I don't like to keep a relationship with Selina and sleep behind her back with her mom, lol

Reactions: Con.troller

Asrann

Dec 1, 2019
About Rosa... is there a way to go with her path without Selina? Eg, if we broke up with Selina, we "broke up" with Rosa too? Or we can we keep seeing Rosa when we left Selina? I don't like to keep a relationship with Selina and sleep behind her back with her mom, lol
Yes You can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: p22 and underoath27

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
The only way to go to Rosa is through Selina unfortunately. Sooner or later she'll find out if you have a fling with Rosa.

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
The only way to go to Rosa is through Selina unfortunately. Sooner or later she'll find out if you have a fling with Rosa.
That's way I don't go to Rosa. I thought you start with Selina and when she talks about her day when they met, if you don't accept a serious relationship, you could have a fling with Rosa. That's bad, then, lol. Maybe when I finish all routes (main) I try Rosa's path.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Julia24.jpg

Hey, guys! The development process is moving a little slower than I wanted it to. Did the second dose of vaccine and then, just like the first time, had a fever for a few days. Also had a little trouble in my personal life, which subsequently resolved, but which also caused me to miss a few days of work. Anyway, I'm doing well now, and I'm trying to catch up on the work I missed.

Right now I'm busy creating a big event with Emma. Mostly creating scenes and doing renders. I'm trying to do as much as I can, but my average is about 10-18 per day. Not the fastest speed, but not the slowest either. One way or another, the work is progressing.

I guess that's all for today. Thanks for your support and have a great week!

MrJet

gixxer750

Jan 17, 2021
Just started this game and I'm liking it so far. I have a question, is there any long term effects in banging every girl early on? I'm assuming since this doesn't seem to be a harem game that there are consequences to cheating, but is it obvious in game that cheating after a certain point has consequences, or do actions/choices taken earlier on affect that?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Just started this game and I'm liking it so far. I have a question, is there any long term effects in banging every girl early on? I'm assuming since this doesn't seem to be a harem game that there are consequences to cheating, but is it obvious in game that cheating after a certain point has consequences, or do actions/choices taken earlier on affect that?
No, consequences come very late in the game.

Reactions: Juri my Waifu

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
55 days from prev update OP page.... Any news about update from Dev? 0_0
Seriously, you couldn't even go one page back to check first? :FacePalm:
white-down-pointing-backhand.png
View attachment 1129591

Hey, guys! The development process is moving a little slower than I wanted it to. Did the second dose of vaccine and then, just like the first time, had a fever for a few days. Also had a little trouble in my personal life, which subsequently resolved, but which also caused me to miss a few days of work. Anyway, I'm doing well now, and I'm trying to catch up on the work I missed.

Right now I'm busy creating a big event with Emma. Mostly creating scenes and doing renders. I'm trying to do as much as I can, but my average is about 10-18 per day. Not the fastest speed, but not the slowest either. One way or another, the work is progressing.

I guess that's all for today. Thanks for your support and have a great week!

MrJet

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes