Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
A fun threesome would be with Jane and Nicole! Also with Emma and Catherine and Selina and Rosa. I'm looking forward to the Catherine/Rosa event.

My favorite girls are Lisa, Jade, Jane, and Nicole. I'm sad that I have to choose.

I was hoping that there would be more content with Marie. The MC not visiting her coffee shop anymore for the rest of the game seems odd. It's also odd that the MC has sex with her (handjob, blowjob, titty fuck) and you never hear from her again for the rest of the game.

Marie breaks the mold of the typical petite girl in that she has large breasts for such a petite and small frame (very rare).

Marie 1.jpg Marie 2.jpg Marie 3.jpg Marie 4.jpg Marie 5.jpg Marie 6.jpg

I think the hottest sex scenes in the game are the threesomes with Lisa and Jade and also sex with Nicole. I really like Nicole but she plays a minor role in the game.

Nicole 1.jpg

Last edited:

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
A fun threesome would be with Jane and Nicole! Also with Emma and Catherine and Selina and Rosa. I'm looking forward to the Catherine/Rosa event.

My favorite girls are Lisa, Jade, Jane, and Nicole. I'm sad that I have to choose.

I was hoping that there would be more content with Marie. The MC not visiting her coffee shop anymore for the rest of the game seems odd. It's also odd that the MC has sex with her (handjob, blowjob, titty fuck) and you never hear from her again for the rest of the game.

Marie breaks the mold of the typical petite girl in that she has large breasts for such a petite and small frame (very rare).

View attachment 1109541 View attachment 1109540 View attachment 1109539 View attachment 1109554 View attachment 1109553 View attachment 1109552

I think the hottest sex scenes in the game are the threesomes with Lisa and Jade and also sex with Nicole. I really like Nicole but she plays a minor role in the game.

View attachment 1109562
I think there's been a conversation in the game that specifies that Marie won't be making another appearance. Selina and Rosa ain't happening cause there's just no incest in the game straight up. Besides Selina would hate it (you'll be able to tell by doing the Rosa path - painting scene). Jane + Nicole would be good tho.

Reactions: armion82
Mar 21, 2018
I think there's been a conversation in the game that specifies that Marie won't be making another appearance. Selina and Rosa ain't happening cause there's just no incest in the game straight up. Besides Selina would hate it (you'll be able to tell by doing the Rosa path - painting scene). Jane + Nicole would be good tho.
I don't recall seeing any information in-game that says Marie won't be making another appearance. I'd be interested in seeing this text/dialog. If you look at the last two images of Marie that spectre1viper posted it clearly shows that more content is intended.

Selina and Rosa don't have to have sex with each other, just the MC. Her mother is pretty controlling. Anything is possible. I do agree that Selina would hate it.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I think dev just stopped making scenes for Marie, to not make game bloated with too many choices.

Which is shame, since evening with her implies that she wants to see player character again.

So pretty much player character is asshole who ghosted her. :sneaky:

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
I just started this game, and while I'm finding the concept pretty refreshing and intriguing, the obvious issue here seems to be that the dialogue is just so jarring for a native English speaker - I find it a little surprising given how long this game has been is in development. Has the dev considered English corrections? Not to bash them for their good work but it pulls me out of the game at times and I find myself having to correct the dialogue as I'm reading for things to flow more naturally.

Reactions: alex13_zen

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
I just started this game, and while I'm finding the concept pretty refreshing and intriguing, the obvious issue here seems to be that the dialogue is just so jarring for a native English speaker - I find it a little surprising given how long this game has been is in development. Has the dev considered English corrections? Not to bash them for their good work but it pulls me out of the game at times and I find myself having to correct the dialogue as I'm reading for things to flow more naturally.
Jet is russian I think so not necessarily a native English speaker. The game has different translations and yes it's proofread before release. Talk to I'm Not Thea Lundgren!. They do the proofreading before release.

I just restart the game and get this error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any advice how to fix it?
Are you using the in-game mod?

4Holy

Apr 15, 2019
Thanks for great game .... after 0,80v i got this error any way to fix ? help

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 708, in load_appropriate_file
rpydigest = hashlib.md5(f.read().encode("utf-8")).digest()
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Tue Mar 30 11:39:49 2021

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
close but looks too young (she could easily pass as 15-16 years old.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Jet is russian I think so not necessarily a native English speaker. The game has different translations and yes it's proofread before release. Talk to I'm Not Thea Lundgren!. They do the proofreading before release.

Are you using the in-game mod?
Only restore Nicole's scene mode.
Edit.Without the mode the preoblem disappear.

Last edited:

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
Only restore Nicole's scene mode.
Edit.Without the mode the preoblem disappear.
I've never used that mod. Try and use the walkthrough mod. Don't recall any issues with that and from memory it still gives you the option to see the Nicole scene.

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
I use a different band name in each of my routes...

Chocolate Starfish
Winking Sphincter
Barking Spiders
Meat Popsicle
Gang Bang

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
I too feel distraught at playing the rich kid that has his choice of several gorgeous women with a talent for music and the magical ability to make panties drop at 10 paces.

Such a horrific life.

Granted the male side of things makes immersion all but impossible but having the panty drop talent would be great.
Just isn't believeable though. At least Jacob would stand a chance as he's a little less of a twiglet, the MC just seems a bit too meh. I just can't play it and believe in what's happening. Sorry but there really isn't anything exciting about an MC Rich kid with no particular personality except a bit whiny.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 1104458

Hey, guys! Sharing the latest news.

Work is going pretty well, but due to a small incident, I've had a few days off. The thing is that about a week ago I had a vaccination against COVID-19, from which I had a fever for two days, and the third day I just lay down and recovered, because the mood was terrible, and working with something "creative" was extremely difficult. On the first of April, I am waiting for a second vaccination (the doctors call it the second component or something like that) and I hope that this time everything will go smoothly. Nevertheless, even though a few days have been wasted, I still have a good result.

Right now I'm finishing up the big event with Catherine and Rosa (which will have some very hot scenes), and then I'll get to work on the event with Emma. At this point, I have almost 400 renders and 4 animations ready. Which is still a pretty good result.
And that's probably all I have to say. As always, thank you for your support, and have a good week.

MrJet
today MrJet had the second dose of the vaccine, let's hope everything goes well

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't recall seeing any information in-game that says Marie won't be making another appearance. I'd be interested in seeing this text/dialog. If you look at the last two images of Marie that spectre1viper posted it clearly shows that more content is intended.
Jet has mentioned Marie a few times, no more content was ever intended.

He has said he may go back and make her exit less abrupt but she'll never get more content than she did.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes