MrTouchy

May 12, 2020
If you date all the girls (Anna , Selina , Jane , Lisa + Jade ) , you only get two girls ( Lisa + Jade ) because those don't know your cheating yet

If you date three girls ( Selina , Anna , Jane ) or two girls ( Selina + Jane ) you will end up alone / break up

If you date ( Selina + Anna ) not sure what you will end up ... Didnt try yet
Did you try to date Lisa + Jade and Jane ?

Reactions: Renpy gamers

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Did you try to date Lisa + Jade and Jane ?
You can't have more than one relationship going on. All Jane/Selina/Anna combinatios were smashed in the last update and those cheating scenarios involving Lisa+Jade with other girls will be crushed in next chapter, as those girls have asked you to meet the band - so everything is going to blow up on your face

Reactions: MrTouchy

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
Hello
Can someone tell me what route with witch girl in combination works ?
afterI got to the newest patch I was shocked and how the girls broke up with Mc (felt really bad about it)
Does only the 2 girls in your band work as a relationship or can I get your sisters friend too ...
  • If you date all the girls (Anna , Selina , Jane , Lisa + Jade ) , you only get two girls ( Lisa + Jade ) because those don't know your cheating yet
  • If you date three girls ( Selina , Anna , Jane ) or two girls ( Selina + Jane ) you will end up alone / break up
  • Dating Selina + Anna will be on the upcoming update to give access to the Catherine + Rosa on 0.9 update.
  • All combinations with Lisa (or Lisa + Jade) will be acknowledged in this upcoming 0.9 update.

Reactions: MrTouchy

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
  • If you date all the girls (Anna , Selina , Jane , Lisa + Jade ) , you only get two girls ( Lisa + Jade ) because those don't know your cheating yet
  • If you date three girls ( Selina , Anna , Jane ) or two girls ( Selina + Jane ) you will end up alone / break up
  • Dating Selina + Anna will be on the upcoming update to give access to the Catherine + Rosa on 0.9 update.
  • All combinations with Lisa (or Lisa + Jade) will be acknowledged in this upcoming 0.9 update.
What about Anna+Jane?

MrTouchy

May 12, 2020
You can't have more than one relationship going on. All Jane/Selina/Anna combinatios were smashed in the last update and those cheating scenarios involving Lisa+Jade with other girls will be crushed in next chapter, as those girls have asked you to meet the band - so everything is going to blow up on your face
i understand ... thanks ;)

MrTouchy

May 12, 2020
hm ok thanks ;) than i am staying with lisa and jade ;)

MrTouchy

May 12, 2020
I love Selina too, but quantity still matters. With Lisa and Jade you have individual scenes and also threesomes :D
If Selina wants to improve her case, she should at least allow you to hook up with her mom. Preferably while she's watching :p
Thank you ! That is what I was thinking

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes