Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Eh, I found Lisa to be too vanilla. Even the Lisa/Jade throuple was kinda boring and just felt like it was satisfying the threesome/lesbian fan service requirement of an adult game but without really giving the relationship much depth.

If I had a to pick a favourite render from those specials, it would probably be this one:

Total fantasy wish fulfillment, but it's good fantasy wish fulfillment. :love:
Would just like to add about this special render that if this relationship had been in the game, it would have much more interesting and original than the Lisa/Jade throuple.

I cannot think of a game, because I'm not even sure there is one, when the male MC can enter into a throuple relationship with a female character and their mother. Sure, it happens in full incest games where the MC is the brother and son of the 2 female characters, but a game where he's unrelated to the 2 female characters but they are related? That would be something new and could have been very hot here. :sneaky:

GiriGiri

Feb 9, 2019
Would just like to add about this special render that if this relationship had been in the game, it would have much more interesting and original than the Lisa/Jade throuple.
Oooh agree on this one!

Let me just say that this is the moment where you have probably started the war of the century and generations later historians will look back at your post and mark it as the 'moment where it all began'.:ROFLMAO:

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018

I cannot think of a game, because I'm not even sure there is one, when the male MC can enter into a throuple relationship with a female character and their mother. Sure, it happens in full incest games where the MC is the brother and son of the 2 female characters, but a game where he's unrelated to the 2 female characters but they are related? That would be something new and could have been very hot here. :sneaky:
Hmmmm Rosa is hot and all but im selfish with Selina :cool::cool:

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Ok i've looked at the main wt and compiled a mini cheating walkthrough for what you can (or cant) do for the girls in the game, i believe. Let me know anyone has additional info, or i'm wrong on something:
1) Lisa and Jade - Lisa is the only char that accumulates cheating points so even though we don't know what it does now, you basically shouldnt cheat on them with anyone else.
2) Selina/Jane/Anna - these 3 girls will end up finding out about each other during the hospital scene in 0.8 and will breakup with you if you are dating anyone else of the 3. If you took up Catherine's offer i believe Selina/Jane do not find out SO FAR.
3) Rosa + Selina - so far i couldnt find any issues with being with both together but knowing this game its likely there will be some sort of confrontation in the future.
4) Emma - generates CP but no consequences for Selina/Jane/Anna/Catherine
5) Nicole - no consequences
6) Jasmine (strip club) - no consequences

Edit: CP are only gained when you choose Lisa path (after the first concert when you meet Marie/Eva) so any sex before that is ok .
this is my takeaway from looking thru the walkthrough, if anyone has corrections lmk

Last edited:
Reactions: p22

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
3) Rosa + Selina - so far i couldnt find any issues with being with both together but knowing this game its likely there will be some sort of confrontation in the future.
Selina hates cheats and if turns out he's sleeping with her mother then that won't end well for him or Rosa.

She fell out with her best friend for having sex with a guy she liked and hasn't talked to her since, considering she's actually dating the MC then shit will hit the fan there.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Selina hates cheats and if turns out he's sleeping with her mother then that won't end well for him or Rosa.

She fell out with her best friend for having sex with a guy she liked and hasn't talked to her since, considering she's actually dating the MC then shit will hit the fan there.
selina I can also lose her, I don't care. I would like him to continue with rosa, besides lisa and jade of course

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
selina I can also lose her, I don't care. I would like him to continue with rosa, besides lisa and jade of course
Rosa isn't a love interest, only a side girl. She has a scene with Cat coming up and then her part is done.

She's just going through a divorce, is also sleeping with some of her students and isn't looking for another relationship.

There is no ending with her.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Rosa isn't a love interest, only a side girl. She has a scene with Cat coming up and then her part is done.

She's just going through a divorce, is also sleeping with some of her students and isn't looking for another relationship.

There is no ending with her.
yes yes I knew; but on the end with lisa and jade, a blow every now and then to Rosa is always good

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
yes yes I knew; but on the end with lisa and jade, a blow every now and then to Rosa is always good
so the issue is you cannot go down Rosa path without first going through Selina path; this will generate CP, consequences of which we'll see down the road

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok i've looked at the main wt and compiled a mini cheating walkthrough for what you can (or cant) do for the girls in the game, i believe. Let me know anyone has additional info, or i'm wrong on something:
you forgot catherine who has sextape of mc and anna (if mc had sex with anna in cath's office).

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Personally, I wish Rosa was a love interest along with the other 4.
Dev is already too busy with the current 4 that he can't make scenes exclusive to Lisa only path, not to mention barely putting some Anna interaction. Adding another is simply not possible.
so the issue is you cannot go down Rosa path without first going through Selina path; this will generate CP, consequences of which we'll see down the road
You don't get CP unless you're on the Lisa path, so just don't be with Lisa and you can literally sleep with anyone in the game and you won't get CPs. The confrontation at the hospital still happens if you're with more than one LI(main girl) at the same time but that has nothing to do with CP.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
ahhhh bummer. This vn was an amusement basically on it's merits as the story of a manslut. If that's out there's little interest for me personally.

The only worse outcome would have been turning it into a harem :KEK:

p22

Jun 21, 2017

It needs to be pointed out that this is just speculation. A very likely speculation, but this part of story is not yet written, and what will happen can not be written as fact at this point of time.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
You don't get CP unless you're on the Lisa path, so just don't be with Lisa and you can literally sleep with anyone in the game and you won't get CPs. The confrontation at the hospital still happens if you're with more than one LI(main girl) at the same time but that has nothing to do with CP.
My guesstimate is that for Lisa path, cheating with anyone will get punished if above some threshold, while with other love interesting it will stay just as is currently (only getting punished if pursuing multiple romances, with no negative effects from side girls).

Although, I does need to be pointed out that getting deal with Catherine essentially aborts Anna romance path.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It needs to be pointed out that this is just speculation. A very likely speculation, but this part of story is not yet written, and what will happen can not be written as fact at this point of time.
What we do know for a fact is Rosa and Cat will have a threesome next update and that is side girl content finished.

Devs words.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes