wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
SELINA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fuckin hell Selina
1615200523573.png

Julián 09

Oct 16, 2020
Hola, ¿alguien puede ayudarme con la eliminación de juegos guardados? ¿Dónde buscarlos en mi PC? En los juegos de Ren'Py normalmente se puede hacer flotando por encima del juego de guardar y presionando eliminar en el teclado, sin embargo, sin parece que en la funcionaria en este juego.

EDITAR: nevermind, cómo me encontré eliminarlos yo mismo.. era un poco ciego
[/CITA] [/CITA] [/CITA]

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Club13.jpg

Hey guys!

For the past ten days, I've been busy rendering. As I said in my previous news post, I'm planning to make the Catherine + Rosa and also Emma events. But until not too long ago, I was still unsure how to develop their storyline, because I didn't really like my original idea. Anyway, I spent some time rethinking their events, and as a result, made a few minor plot changes. I don't know how good it will be, but I think the new result will be better.

I also finished rendering some of the main story scenes and now started creating scenes for that big event with Rose and Catherine. It will be a final event for their characters, with a lewd scene and two small branches, depending on your previous choices. I think it will be a satisfying outcome.

Ideally, I should have also introduced a final event with Nicole in this update, but it just doesn't fit the current story. So I'm still wondering what would be the best thing to do with her character. *Sigh* But it's no big deal, I'll figure something out, as always.

Now let's move on to the numbers. At the moment I have a little over 200 renders and 2 animations ready. As usual, at the beginning after the release, the work was a little slow, but now everything is back on track. I hope everything will continue to stay the way it is.

By the way, I noticed that we passed the 1000 Patrons mark! I would like to thank each and every one of you. Everyone who has ever been my Patron is or will be. Guys, thank you so much! Without you, this game wouldn't exist. And I promise to do everything in my power to make this project and all future ones even better.

Well, I guess that's all I wanted to tell you. Thank you for your support and have a great day!

MrJet

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
View attachment 1077147

Hey guys!

For the past ten days, I've been busy rendering. As I said in my previous news post, I'm planning to make the Catherine + Rosa and also Emma events. But until not too long ago, I was still unsure how to develop their storyline, because I didn't really like my original idea. Anyway, I spent some time rethinking their events, and as a result, made a few minor plot changes. I don't know how good it will be, but I think the new result will be better.

I also finished rendering some of the main story scenes and now started creating scenes for that big event with Rose and Catherine. It will be a final event for their characters, with a lewd scene and two small branches, depending on your previous choices. I think it will be a satisfying outcome.

Ideally, I should have also introduced a final event with Nicole in this update, but it just doesn't fit the current story. So I'm still wondering what would be the best thing to do with her character. *Sigh* But it's no big deal, I'll figure something out, as always.

Now let's move on to the numbers. At the moment I have a little over 200 renders and 2 animations ready. As usual, at the beginning after the release, the work was a little slow, but now everything is back on track. I hope everything will continue to stay the way it is.

By the way, I noticed that we passed the 1000 Patrons mark! I would like to thank each and every one of you. Everyone who has ever been my Patron is or will be. Guys, thank you so much! Without you, this game wouldn't exist. And I promise to do everything in my power to make this project and all future ones even better.

Well, I guess that's all I wanted to tell you. Thank you for your support and have a great day!

MrJet
Catherine and Rosa? What's he trying to do, kill us? :PogChamp:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
View attachment 1077147

Hey guys!

MrJet
It is what asked that these girls not die like that, but there was always someone insisting that they are not LI and that is why they would not have more scenes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 1077147

Hey guys!

MrJet
I can't understand if there could be a threesome with rosa and catherine ...
I hope

Reactions: SNOW 777

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Catherine and Rosa... together.
Finishing their character arcs...

Probably the best update so far. HYPE.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Okay, but so if someone has been unlucky like me to carry on a relationship with Selina and Jane, does he lose them permanently? That is, was the scene in this latest update final with them?

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I've made various saves and unlocked most of the scenes, but a whole bunch are still greyed out in the gallery. Why's this happening?

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes