Mark17

May 15, 2017
so far this game has been splendid..no criticism from me..but i wont be able to play the update until later tonight..because..hockey..Canadian law requires me to watch hockey on Saturday nights..true story.
Today we have football match (brazil x panama) so brazilian law require me to stop everything i'm doing to watch.
i can totally understand you

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Romance already is a tag - for other games. It is relationship that sparks out of dialogue and feelings. It is very subjective and a lot of corruption tends to spoil it. Kissing does no mean romance and romance does not mean blue balling. tags are for tangible facts - you see something or you read something. Pretty sure nobody wants romance just written in text but wants to happen seamlessly through dialogue to turn mere touching, hugging, tugging, grinding, twerking into something more.
Characters in rock related stories tend to be frivolous, guys tend to not care abut anything - hair/clothes/hygiene - just booze and drugs and music and sex.
That is the taboo. No sense in sticking any romance in.
Also MC is very open to any girl throwing herself at him or tugging him. Too much friskiness.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
guys tend to not care abut anything - hair/clothes/hygiene - just booze and drugs and music and sex.
That's not true at all, Metalhead are worse than girls in that matter with theire Band Tshirt, a new one each day and of the most underground and obscure band or your not true kult !

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
That's not true at all, Metalhead are worse than girls in that matter with theire Band Tshirt, a new one each day and of the most underground and obscure band or your not true kult !
i'd like to add..the argument to that statement is..Iron Maiden..no drugs..ever..a pint here or there but no heavy drinking..good hygiene...fairly healthy living..they are the true Kings of heavy metal(imho)

Reactions: Pitrik

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Loved the update so far, only "criticism" I can make, if you call it that, is a more detailed Change Log. It says 16 animations but I've only gotten 12 so far, tried different routes. More details on it can help in finding them. :D

Reactions: MrJet

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
i'd like to add..the argument to that statement is..Iron Maiden..no drugs..ever..a pint here or there but no heavy drinking..good hygiene...fairly healthy living..they are the true Kings of heavy metal(imho)
I prefer Dissection:sneaky:

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Loved the update so far, only "criticism" I can make, if you call it that, is a more detailed Change Log. It says 16 animations but I've only gotten 12 so far, tried different routes. More details on it can help in finding them. :D
Very strange, because in this update there are 16 of them. I even checked again just in case. 5 with Lisa, 4 with Anna, and the other 7 with Jane.

Reactions: Blayo
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes