Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Still ... some do point out the darkness of it and if you do not get stronger... you get darker:
"the whole movement kind of exploded and all went too far and I’m just glad I came into it at a point when it was possible to see it upfront for what it truly was, you know? Then again, back then the only self-destructive aspect of it was Dead from Mayhem cutting himself up on stage, so I don’t know really. It’s a subculture that attracts persons with low self-esteem that equally breeds into the whole self-destructive way of living.”SHINING's NIKLAS KVARFORTH talks black metal and self-destruction in darkmatterwebzine on 20 December 2017"

Please take into account MC just starts his road with a bunch of young lasses coming from wealth and takimg the king pin approach to rock.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Well, since the new version is already posted here, I'd be happy to hear your opinion on it. Criticism is welcome. :)(y)
Only criticism is the story is a big un-intuitive. I don't really know which scenes I'm getting, since it's kind of ok to cheat and be an asshole and you still get most of the content, I have no idea what I'm missing by taking some of the choices. I think that's why the other guy asked for a detailed changelog, becaues barring having a gallery/place that shows you what scenes you're missing, it's very hard to know which paths lead to what.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Also ... those Iron Maidens ... not so innocent...
"Fans may be surprised to hear that Bruce suffered serious health setbacks during his first year or so on the road with Iron Maiden, including herniated discs, paralysis of limbs, laryngitis and bacterial bronchitis. “You’re just extremely young and full of piss and vinegar,” the vocalist said about persevering through those times. “You’re 22, 23 years old. You’re unstoppable.”Bruce Dickinson talk about his life in Iron Maiden in the exclusive interview on loudwire "

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
\m/
The good part is the scenes in this game are very well insulated. Back in 25 the scenes with the 2 lasses were total opposites and none could intertwine to formulate a coherent route.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
The game is almost complete for me. Now all I need is a threesome with Jane and Selina and I can die peacefully.

Sighs seems like we might have a female cock blocker. I just know she going to get in the way between me and Selina.

Jane=wife
Selina=mistress

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Very strange, because in this update there are 16 of them. I even checked again just in case. 5 with Lisa, 4 with Anna, and the other 7 with Jane.
Oh shit, my bad you're right. I was counting from when there were options and forgot about the "foreplay" and "finish" animations and stuff. Sorry!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Also ... those Iron Maidens ... not so innocent...
"Fans may be surprised to hear that Bruce suffered serious health setbacks during his first year or so on the road with Iron Maiden, including herniated discs, paralysis of limbs, laryngitis and bacterial bronchitis. “You’re just extremely young and full of piss and vinegar,” the vocalist said about persevering through those times. “You’re 22, 23 years old. You’re unstoppable.”Bruce Dickinson talk about his life in Iron Maiden in the exclusive interview on loudwire "
Leaping from a raised area to the main stage many times a show many nights in a row can rip a body to shreds...dude was a frickin Energizer bunny on stage and it injured him alot...nothing to do with "innocent"

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
One is Hela with a thousand swords and 1st Odin born.
Second is Valkirye - illegitimate Odin born shun into some other dimension.
Third is ...

Patan

May 28, 2017
Great update, Jane is definitely my favourite girl. Hopefully we get more stuff with her on next update.

Reactions: Namco15

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Mmmm, more Jane. That was pure bliss.
She looked stunning in that dress and later in bikini that led to some of the most erotic scenes in the game.
So elegant but sexy, smart and successful. Ideal woman.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Could you please upload those saves?
The reason being you want to have these for continuing them yourself?
The thing is, that I already overwrote them up until the end of the current update. So for now you won't get much out of it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Right in the Opening Post in the change log spoiler:
  • added German language (up to 0.3 version)
  • added Russian language (up to 0.35 version)
Current version is in Russian.
German version is for version 0.3

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why me.

Why is it every game I play with multiple women the ones I like are either side characters or background extra's that barely get seen.

Catherine, Nicole and Jade.

Those 3 and i'd be a happy lil lassie.

Reactions: Merseault

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But what about them?
What would Catherine, Nicole or Jade think of your master plan?
Mr Jet has to brainstorm them all and figure out what is best for them!
It is their story too.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes