Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Why me.

Why is it every game I play with multiple women the ones I like are either side characters or background extra's that barely get seen.

Catherine, Nicole and Jade.

Those 3 and i'd be a happy lil lassie.
Honestly I’m hoping for some Catherine/ Anna and Jade/Lisa scenes in the future. MC need not join. ;)

Reactions: Namco15 and Walg

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But what about them?
What would Catherine, Nicole or Jade think of your master plan?
Mr Jet has to brainstorm them all and figure out what is best for them!
It is their story too.
What master plan?

He's making music not plotting to invade the UN.

You can already start relationships with Anna and Lisa with probably Jane starting soon, it's hardly a stretch to think he could date a different band member or someone else that works with his sister ... or the boss above Anna.

Honestly I’m hoping for some Catherine/ Anna and Jade/Lisa scenes in the future. MC need not join. ;)
That is also a really good option.

Or Jane and Julia.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Version is flawed.

I rejected Anna and stayed faithful to Lisa and he's still in the coffee shop with her as if they had hooked up.
Now she rejects his offer of being together in my playthrough, but if circumstances were the way they were supposed to be, he'd never be meeting her there in the first place.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
A VERY nice update, loved the steamy scenes and also certain developments in relationship(s), and now with the new character introduced, the ex girlfriend, who by the way ain't a bad look (like seriously, where are all the unattractive ladies in the story? Haha, not complaining!), I sense possible drama brewing, if there's any judgement to be made, based on how MC reacted on her arrival. Damn, I can hardly wait for the next update, definitely waiting for it eagerly, man I just love this game :p

Reactions: Namco15 and MrJet

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
She feels like a trap the father would set. Get the Ex to crush him, and he'll end his music career in his depression.
That could be, but MC has no reason to get attached to her, I sense a bad history between the two, something she probably did, so while MC isn't a douchebag and doesn't have a cold heart, he has no reason to care about her, she lucky he even let her stay for the night :p

Reactions: Namco15

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ex's appearing suddenly is always drama, real life and fictional.

That could be, but MC has no reason to get attached to her, I sense a bad history between the two, something she probably did, so while MC isn't a douchebag and doesn't have a cold heart, he has no reason to care about her, she lucky he even let her stay for the night :p
But it doesn't take much for her to put his cock in her mouth and take a photo. Spread that around and any girl he's currently dating will drop him faster than a Kardashian on rich cock.

If he's seeing Lisa that would also kill the band before it's taken off.

Dad has the money to pay for that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Soooo, Julia route, pretty please?
With how strict their dad is, i'm not sure incest is going to be a thing, it would ruin the business she's built up[, get them both cut off from the family and kill any chance he has in music.

Yep, pretty sure it would be a terrible idea.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ex's appearing suddenly is always drama, real life and fictional.

But it doesn't take much for her to put his cock in her mouth and take a photo. Spread that around and any girl he's currently dating will drop him faster than a Kardashian on rich cock.

If he's seeing Lisa that would also kill the band before it's taken off.

Dad has the money to pay for that.
Hmm, that's a very good point there, but I don't think it will go quite that far, at least, not without a way out of the predicament, at least, I hope there'll be a way out, haha :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hmm, that's a very good point there, but I don't think it will go quite that far, at least, not without a way out of the predicament, at least, I hope there'll be a way out, haha :p
Ex's don't show up in stories without a reason and 9 times out of 10 those reasons are never good.

The MC didn't look pleased to see her so obviously their break up wasn't pleasant, i'm gonna take a guess that one of them cheated. She also skirted around the question as to why she's there.

If he was the one that cheated this could all be a revenge ploy especially if his dads involved.

Obviously there will be a way out, wouldn't be much of a game if that was it but I bet it will be costly.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
This is a pretty good game. I like to play it.
Actually, there is one thing bothering me. Tried a playthrough where you have low points with the girls and you actually aren't dating anyone (not easy^^).
But when you talk with Sis if you are dating anyone and you say No, you get a bad point.
So I guess you are dating Seline somehow?
Seline is hot and so but why are you (the player) forced into a whateverthisis-relationship with her?
And before you are asking, why I'm testing the almost no sex path, because there is the possibility to do so.^^

Reactions: Namco15
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes