Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
I did not have sex with Anna in the office, in this update got the scene with her in the office asking to keep it quiet, so why am I now in a coffee shop with her telling her I want to date her?

Reactions: botc76

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, I also had the Anna rejecting me meetup even though I didn't do anything with her.

That ex is definitely bad news. Wouldn't be surprised at all if the dad sent her to sabotage MC. Lisa (or whoever else hs is dating) gonna flip when she finds out MC let his ex stay at his home for a night (even more so if the ex does what I think she does based on the last scene before the ending.

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Looks like there's no check on whether you're actually with Anna before it jumps to the coffee scene...

Weird how it assumes that my MC wants to jump her bones enough that he is willing to quit his actual job for it...

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ex's appearing suddenly is always drama, real life and fictional.

But it doesn't take much for her to put his cock in her mouth and take a photo. Spread that around and any girl he's currently dating will drop him faster than a Kardashian on rich cock.

If he's seeing Lisa that would also kill the band before it's taken off.

Dad has the money to pay for that.
Also I'm remembering the movie 40 Days and 40 Nights, and I'm wondering if she's going to try to ride him in his sleep to get pregnant or something. Tie him up and rape him.

Looks like there's no check on whether you're actually with Anna before it jumps to the coffee scene...

Weird how it assumes that my MC wants to jump her bones enough that he is willing to quit his actual job for it...
Yeah, the coffee shop thing is an obvious coding oversight, because the scene should not be coming up at all in the Lisa faithful path.

Another thing is the Bouncer intro scene. There should be two versions of it, because you had the option earlier of not even approaching Anna at the bar and she would there for have nothing to talk to you about.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Become A Rock Star [v0.35] [Mr Jet] - Original Size: 790MB

Download PC (227MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I did not have sex with Anna in the office, in this update got the scene with her in the office asking to keep it quiet, so why am I now in a coffee shop with her telling her I want to date her?
Yeah, I also had the Anna rejecting me meetup even though I didn't do anything with her.

That ex is definitely bad news. Wouldn't be surprised at all if the dad sent her to sabotage MC. Lisa (or whoever else hs is dating) gonna flip when she finds out MC let his ex stay at his home for a night (even more so if the ex does what I think she does based on the last scene before the ending.
Same issue here, even on my faithful to Lisa playthrough.

BryanElliot21

Feb 8, 2019
Hello, still really new to this community and playing the games so I was just curious if I download this version when an update comes out, how do I update the game to continue from where I left off? Appreciate any help.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Hello, still really new to this community and playing the games so I was just curious if I download this version when an update comes out, how do I update the game to continue from where I left off? Appreciate any help.
just download the new version and extract it and replace with files from the previous version

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hopefully we can mess with Jade in the future. I'll didn't go Lisa path so hopefully Jacob can have her.

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
Thanks for Update. This Is My Favourite Game I like Female Gender. I see her, then I will be lost in her dreams I feel that I have fallen in love with her...

Reactions: Namco15
Dec 29, 2018
Oh boy, I knew that girl was trouble as soon as I saw her sitting in the hallway. I'm determined to avoid anyone and anything that might harm my chances with Jane, so Emma's visit is the last thing I need right now, especially after we were finally allowed to ditch Selina. I've turned down far better gals than Emma already, so I'll be mightily displeased if the next episode doesn't start off with the option to throw her out of your room, if not your apartment altogether. Hell, I'd gladly throw her out the window if I thought I could get away with it.

The game has been really good at giving us choices lately, so hopefully that will continue to be the case in the next episode. One of my biggest annoyances in these types of games is when control over the player character is suddenly stripped away in order to force them to do something that you would never want them to do, so I'd be very disappointed if that happened here. I'd be fine with Emma starting up some sort of drama by lying about being with the MC, but having her actually sleep with him without any choice in the matter would be a big issue for me.

Apart from the sense dread that the cliffhanger has left me with, I thoroughly enjoyed this update. I'm a huge fan of Jane and was very impressed with her scenes here. I was also extremely happy to see that my choice to tell Julia that I was dating someone didn't result in me blurting out exactly who it was. I was hoping that the MC would say something flattering about his mystery lady, and word of it would get back to Jane without letting the cat out of the bag. I still don't know if it was the wisest choice, but only time will tell.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Oh boy, I knew that girl was trouble as soon as I saw her sitting in the hallway. I'm determined to avoid anyone and anything that might harm my chances with Jane, so Emma's visit is the last thing I need right now, especially after we were finally allowed to ditch Selina. I've turned down far better gals than Emma already, so I'll be mightily displeased if the next episode doesn't start off with the option to throw her out of your room, if not your apartment altogether. Hell, I'd gladly throw her out the window if I thought I could get away with it.

The game has been really good at giving us choices lately, so hopefully that will continue to be the case in the next episode. One of my biggest annoyances in these types of games is when control over the player character is suddenly stripped away in order to force them to do something that you would never want them to do, so I'd be very disappointed if that happened here. I'd be fine with Emma starting up some sort of drama by lying about being with the MC, but having her actually sleep with him without any choice in the matter would be a big issue for me.

Apart from the sense dread that the cliffhanger has left me with, I thoroughly enjoyed this update. I'm a huge fan of Jane and was very impressed with her scenes here. I was also extremely happy to see that my choice to tell Julia that I was dating someone didn't result in me blurting out exactly who it was. I was hoping that the MC would say something flattering about his mystery lady, and word of it would get back to Jane without letting the cat out of the bag. I still don't know if it was the wisest choice, but only time will tell.
I see you're a man of culture as well, my friend! Jane sexiest girl in this game, for sure ;)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Loved this update. I must say...emma is gorgeous although I smell trouble with her, I hope not though.
This update certainly left me wanting more:):love:

Reactions: Namco15

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Not a single unattractive girl in the game. I really wonder if some sort of harem path is going to be possible. I don't think it'd make sense to have all of the girls together as harem, but I'd like at least Lisa+Jade, and Julia+Jane. Then of course there are other pair that makes sense like Selena+Mom, Anna+Catherine, and the coffe-shop-girl+friend (forgot their names).

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Found some inconsistency in the storyline. I was playing on a Lisa only path and turned down all other girls, including Anna, yet the next thing I know I'm on a date with Anna, even though I never asked her out. :oops::oops:

@MrJet would you have a look at it?

Reactions: MrJet
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes