Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I will have to replay the whole game.....messed p things with Jane... and whta was that ending scene? Emma is a vampire now?

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
No worries, it was just a bug. I already fixed it on Patreon.
thanks for the answering the question, i have another one, does this game have a relationship points? what i mean to say is that is it possible to go with a dedicated path with any of the girls?

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
thanks for the answering the question, i have another one, does this game have a relationship points? what i mean to say is that is it possible to go with a dedicated path with any of the girls?
Yes, there are relationship points in the game. They need to trigger certain events (for example, to start a serious relationship with Lisa, you need to dial a certain number of them), but not always. However, I have a fairly gentle system, so it is not necessary to gain the maximum of these points. So although they are needed, at the moment their role in the game is not so big.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
dev thinks he can trip me up with a "sudden hot blonde" at the end..wont work..not into blondes...well..unless @Joraell is rendering them..i'm really picky :p

Reactions: Namco15

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
About what blonde we are talking ?
the sweet flower girl that i raved about in the "the blondes appreciation" thread ..the face on her..the expressions that happen during the bj..she's perfection..lol
we best hush now or @MrJet will report us for thread hijacking..hehehehe(or he'll visit the blondes thread to see what am talking about :p https://f95zone.to/threads/the-blon...eciation-thread-definitely-nsfw.19560/page-17 ooops..how did that link get there(halfway down the page)

Oxymoron98

Sep 22, 2018
God damn this game is amazing. Cathy is drop dead. I liked Anna so much that I turned her down because I didn't want her to be cheated on again (Thank God for saves). I might be in love with Selina. Hats off to you, Mr. Jet

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so..started a new game..good thing i did..because its changed right from the beginning..lol..didnt notice it in my previous loaded save..HA!...decided the Anna route is the way to go..she seems the most "wife-material" of the bunch..but i'll boink Jane on the side simply because she's a frikkin goddess....also..boink Selina on the side too..because her mom looks evil and wicked and might be into bdsm and is showing interest..need to spank da mommy!!!

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
You have nice legs, Lisa. I immediately thought of The Room when I was looking at Lisa's nice legs. :D I really loved this latest update. 3 sex scenes, all of them optional, all of them with great (not only great looking) fictional girls. All of them very sexy and fun. There were some bugs when I wanted to be loyal to Lisa, but it will be fixed, I'm sure.

P.S. At last the MC's dick looks like a human dick. It actually made me uncomfortable in the previous updates. :D

Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos

joker90smile

Nov 21, 2018
Hi,so I've played the game on loyal to Lisa route.Em...wtf?Having coffee with Anna and talking about becoming serious with her without a choice in the matter.Out of nowhere.This game needs serious rework,don't think I can continue playing it if it won't stay true to my choices.

Edit: I'm OCD by the way

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hi,so I've played the game on loyal to Lisa route.Em...wtf?Having coffee with Anna and talking about becoming serious with her without a choice in the matter.Out of nowhere.This game needs serious rework,don't think I can continue playing it if it won't stay true to my choices.
you do know it's common for new updates to have mixed up paths?

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018

Edit: I'm OCD by the way
This has already been fixed and uploaded to Patreon

Reactions: Namco15

Couga

Oct 10, 2018
Will the fixed version added to the first post here at somepoint or is this already the fixed one?

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes