asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I wanted to stop releatinship with Anna saying it was a mistake but somehow in midst of it all THE MC still invited her to coffee in hopes he will convince her to be his fuck buddy.. great job game

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Trying too stay loyal with Lisa gets harder each update. I mean damn Jane is just amazing I'm conflicted between those two.But it looks like we will have the ex causing some sort of drama.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
For those "loyals to Lisa", who don't have older saves with different path and want to try the hardcore scene with Jane:
Enable developer console (you can use UnRen - it's easy) and when you are after dinner waiting for taxi with Jane and Julia, open console (Shift + O) and type (red color, keep lower and uppercase):

jane_path = True press Enter
RPjn = 8 press Enter

press ESC.

Voila - you're going home with that gorgeous beauty...

Reactions: Canto Forte

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Okay, i have to say it. No need to introduce so many girls, it is better to focus on existing characters. Don't get me wrong, i like all of them, but this works only if u not planning something more serious than just sex.
Also i think this game doesn't need incest. Julia is hot, but i don't see any reason why MC should has a crush on her. He already surrounded by the goddesses.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Very nice game..about Walkthrough on OP, is that correct ?..seems that are not right guide.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
You're right, I already thought about making a gallery, but this time I just didn't have time. But I will definitely add it to the next update. Thank you for reminding me.

No, badpoint doesn't really mean something bad, as weird as it sounds. It's just a form of points, which to some extent will affect the ending, and not necessarily for the worse. And the relationship with Selina is optional.
That would really massively improve the game, I can see most of the questions are that you get scenes you're not sure you're going for when you play. It's really a great game, 10/10, just missing the interactivity with the player a bit. You know, the main point about these games, that you choose what you do and how, even if it still leads you in the linear playthrough. Hope you don't take the criticism as something negative, I mean it's still an awesome game, just I feel after downloading this I kind of owe something to help out as much as possible and criticism helps (I know that as a content creator myself, it might depress you a little sometimes, but it'll always be of help)

Reactions: MrJet

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Is that picture of Jade in the OP from this update? Cause I didn't see it.

Also, I concur with what some people have said above.

Currently I have these saves:
Lisa Only
Anna Only
Jane Only
Manwhore

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I wonder if there will be consequences for banging other chicks up to the point you actually start a relationship with a girl. Like banging Selina up until you start up with Anna as a "thing" but you dont do anything after that point with others.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes