King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I think I've said this before about this game but WTH, I'll say it again. This game is great. The models, storyline and quality is just perfect. Also the progression of the story and characters introductions are very nice, leaving the player really looking forward to what comes next.

I really liked the sister (Julia) and her role, and as @Draakaap23 said "I hope the dev throws her in the mix", because she's a babe! ;)

Last thing, felt that this update was a bit short. Not complaining tho.
i think it was the same length as last update im personally more interested in Rosa the Julia even if i love incest

Reactions: Namco15 and z3212

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
i think it was the same length as last update im personally more interested in Rosa the Julia even if i love incest
Oh I see. Well I wasn't too sure about the length, because when I first played the game there were several updates out already.

Wouldn't mind Rosa too. Hell, even the waitress! They're all great :love: :LOL:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
was gonna sleep, saw this update, waiting to complete the last patch first before sleep. attaboy

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
another great update,but my only complain is ,why there is no pure celina love route? even when I rejected everyone to stay true to her,jane is thrown upon me ,after the restaurant ,I wish there was an option to reject her advancement.

Reactions: offset8

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
i think it was the same length as last update
This update had 20% more lines of script than the last, and then a ton of short animations. The problem with branching too much, is it makes content feel shorter (which I guess it technically is) because each route has to have dedicated lines that aren't shared. This is definitely one you need multiple saves for, because (like with the cat) there isn't going to be a "get everything in one play-through" route. Adding in too many branches also introduces problems, like forgetting one or 2 lines of script, which puts you in a date you have no reason to be on... So far I think Mr Jet has done a good job with introducing a lot of choice, but I hope he doesn't start too many more routes for his own sake. :p

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Lovely update. I know Jane ain't my personal cup of tea but it was a nice scene and I'm sure her fans enjoyed it.

That said, I hope we get a salacious booty call from my main girl Seline during the next update and we also get to spend more "quality" time getting to know her mom MILFY Emma Stone.

Reactions: Merseault

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Sorry guys for the delay, I'll try to force myself to find the time today after work to start updating the guide. Especailly since the free roaming got removed, I need to re-structure the whole guide and I noticed some of the dialogue options got re-worded. Hopefully shouldn't take long after I arrive home from work. Thanks <3

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
another great update,but my only complain is ,why there is no pure celina love route? even when I rejected everyone to stay true to her,jane is thrown upon me ,after the restaurant ,I wish there was an option to reject her advancement.
I tried same thing months ago and realized their isn't don't know why Dev didn't add this

Reactions: orcagaming

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
This update had 20% more lines of script than the last, and then a ton of short animations. The problem with branching too much, is it makes content feel shorter (which I guess it technically is) because each route has to have dedicated lines that aren't shared. This is definitely one you need multiple saves for, because (like with the cat) there isn't going to be a "get everything in one play-through" route. Adding in too many branches also introduces problems, like forgetting one or 2 lines of script, which puts you in a date you have no reason to be on... So far I think Mr Jet has done a good job with introducing a lot of choice, but I hope he doesn't start too many more routes for his own sake. :p
lucky for me i always play games with mutiple saves

Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes