Salxvatore

Nov 26, 2017
I think the Mc father send his ex girl to spy on him maybe? Cause something smell fishy....... I don't knw is just my opinion hahah

Reactions: offset8

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Its the right guide, its not updated to .35 though. Just ignore the free roaming stuff (click on X etc.)
Well now all correct after i download the fix with anna..its that. thanks. hope someone will make new walkthrough to 0.35v.(y)

BryanElliot21

Feb 8, 2019
Also curious, with the cheat points still needing to be adding in. Do I start a relationship with Lisa or not on Day 4? Thoughts?

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Is this in the game? If so how do i get this scene?
Nah, it was just a special artwork that Mr Jet sent out a couple months ago, after her introduction.
Also curious, with the cheat points still needing to be adding in. Do I start a relationship with Lisa or not on Day 4? Thoughts?
I'd suggest several saves, as multiple decisions alter future scenes, and no 1 route has all of the best content. ;)

Reactions: Namco15 and Walg

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
near the same, selina, lisa and then jane^^
Jane, Lisa, Julia.

Onto a different note and a tiny criticism on an otherwise super great game, I think this particular update is lacking in story. The two main plot line of the game is the rock band and MC's relationship with the father. Both of them are missing in this update (the band didn't even make any appearance), and each section of this update is all about sex with the girl (Lisa, Anna, Jane). While of course sex scene is an important enough reason for people to play adult game, I wish the story is still going on every update.

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Jane, Lisa, Julia.

Onto a different note and a tiny criticism on an otherwise super great game, I think this particular update is lacking in story. The two main plot line of the game is the rock band and MC's relationship with the father. Both of them are missing in this update (the band didn't even make any appearance), and each section of this update is all about sex with the girl (Lisa, Anna, Jane). While of course sex scene is an important enough reason for people to play adult game, I wish the story is still going on every update.
You know, I totally agree with you. This time I may have gone a little too far with the amount of sex content, and forgot about the main story. In the next update I will try to fix it, and catch the balance between the two parts. I have some interesting ideas for the further development of the main plot (at least I hope they are interesting), which I have already started working on.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thing is, a novel has words and also there could be books, pictures, diaries where you can put all the extra exposition you want. Just do not cut off the visuals so that we can watch some legs walking away for the sake of exposition.
Also, it is the dev who chooses what is it from the story that gets the spot light - a.k.a. what scenes get pictures. Make it so that the pictures showcase the best of the plot and girls!

Reactions: MrJet
4.20 star(s) 233 Votes