RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Found some inconsistency in the storyline. I was playing on a Lisa only path and turned down all other girls, including Anna, yet the next thing I know I'm on a date with Anna, even though I never asked her out. :oops::oops:

@MrJet would you have a look at it?
Can confirm, I mentioned it a few pages back. The coffee date (rejection version) is happening regardless of how you treated the Anna Club scene in previous days. I've tried telling her I'm taken, while in the office, to outright ignoring her when she's at the bar and the Club conversation about her break down and the coffee shop date happen regardless.

Reactions: MrJet and Only4You

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Only criticism is the story is a big un-intuitive. I don't really know which scenes I'm getting, since it's kind of ok to cheat and be an asshole and you still get most of the content, I have no idea what I'm missing by taking some of the choices. I think that's why the other guy asked for a detailed changelog, becaues barring having a gallery/place that shows you what scenes you're missing, it's very hard to know which paths lead to what.
You're right, I already thought about making a gallery, but this time I just didn't have time. But I will definitely add it to the next update. Thank you for reminding me.

This is a pretty good game. I like to play it.
Actually, there is one thing bothering me. Tried a playthrough where you have low points with the girls and you actually aren't dating anyone (not easy^^).
But when you talk with Sis if you are dating anyone and you say No, you get a bad point.
So I guess you are dating Seline somehow?
Seline is hot and so but why are you (the player) forced into a whateverthisis-relationship with her?
And before you are asking, why I'm testing the almost no sex path, because there is the possibility to do so.^^
No, badpoint doesn't really mean something bad, as weird as it sounds. It's just a form of points, which to some extent will affect the ending, and not necessarily for the worse. And the relationship with Selina is optional.

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
im confused, does choices even matter in this game? i mean i tell one person i have a girlfriend then the next day the conversation i have between my boss at the bar makes it seems like we had sex which we didn't, then the sister's friend acts like we had sex even when i chose that we can't IM CONFUSED!!!!!

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
im confused, does choices even matter in this game? i mean i tell one person i have a girlfriend then the next day the conversation i have between my boss at the bar makes it seems like we had sex which we didn't, then the sister's friend acts like we had sex even when i chose that we can't IM CONFUSED!!!!!
No worries, it was just a bug. I already fixed it on Patreon.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Become A Rock Star v0.35.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
I "only" managed to get two scenes in this update (Anna+Jane), would there have been more if i choose another path or is that all? Not complaining, just asking to be sure I got it all..

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Heh, let me join the choir. Usually I don't play these games with a single girl in mind, but I just tried playing a Lisa-only route. Besides a bit of confusion in the café (which others have mentioned already which has now been fixed), I was a bit annoyed that the Selina scenes are forced on the player. Tried ignoring all her texts etc, but still can't avoid the boink-in-bathroom-with-mother-in-the-next-room scene. Good scene, but can't avoid it. Is this necessary for the plot somehow?

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I "only" managed to get two scenes in this update (Anna+Jane), am I doing something wrong or is that all? Not complaining, just asking to be sure I got it all..
To go to the event with Lisa, you need to be in a relationship with her. In previous versions you need to choose an event on the beach and say that you have with her all serious.

Heh, let me join the choir. Usually I don't play these games with a single girl in mind, but I just tried playing a Lisa-only route. Besides a bit of confusion in the café (which others have mentioned already which has now been fixed), I was a bit annoyed that the Selina scenes are forced on the player. Tried ignoring all her texts etc, but still can't avoid the boink-in-bathroom-with-mother-in-the-next-room scene. Good scene, but can't avoid it. Is this necessary for the plot somehow?
Well, these scenes were in the earliest versions of the game. And it's true you can't avoid them. I am not sure that they need to be changed now (especially, so much version later). But in fairness it should be noted that at that time the hero was single.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
But in fairness it should be noted that at that time the hero was single.
True. I didn't mean it in the "lItErAllY UnPLayblE" sense, more like it annoyed me a bit when I tried ignoring her and it did nothing. Will ignoring her change anything later?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Become A Rock Star [v0.35] [Mr Jet] - Original Size: 790MB

Download PC (227MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nice (y)

Reactions: Namco15
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes